Hot Take Discussion: Hair Transplants are the cure for almost anyone in today's age

49 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

Obviously the caveat to the idea being floated by the OP is that you need your first surgery to be both a success, and realistic/strategic in its execution. A botched first pass with a sub-par clinic isn't going to stand anyone in good stead going forward.

As for going aggressive early and using up resources... I agree this is a problem, however it's not critical. There's many surgeons capable of taking a hairline back up the other way leaving virtually undetectable scarring in the hairline. I seen fantastic results in this area from Dr Feriduni in Belgium and Dr Ball in the UK. So even an overly aggressive approach initially can be overcome. In fact it's probably not even a terrible idea (daft enough though)... Youthful hairline for a while and then take it back up if/when needed years down the line. I'm not advocating anyone does that by any means, but it's certainly doable these days - overly aggression hairline restorations can be undone and the grafts repurposed. Again though, these things will only work if the surgeries are in genuinely expert hands, including (indeed, especially!) the repair work.

I probably wouldn't recommend starting with an aggressive hairline first b/c of the scarring, as you've mentioned. But if verteporfin really ends up eliminating scars, this could become a viable option.

14 hours ago, Fox243 said:

I don't think so

Screen Shot 2022-09-10 at 11.11.28 PM.png

ok nice result, even though im sure it will look quite thin if you would look on the crown from above and the back. and there is probably reason he needs to comb it to the side like that to create more density illusion. for his age okay though

nontheless breathtaking results, especially when you consider where was coming from. looked grotesque. eugenix saved him