Ashwaganda & Tongkat Ali effects on hair loss

38 minutes ago, Johnny129 said:

Good luck with the Turk, let us know how you get on.

Out of curiosity how comes you decided to drop the creatine?

Indirectly because of you haha I started to research the "proof" I had seen it was debunked but it wasn't as established as I thought. And the fact that I read again a lot of comments on reddit made it reconsider.

I will drop it for the moment and try Turk (without expecting too much because nothing seems established on this) and Shilajit. Those 2 should help in the gym without raising DHT

I might try Tongkat Ali as I already bought it but It's not sure as it raises DHT. If I take it it will be only on the 4 days I lift.

I take 0,5mg of Fin everyday so it should mitigate the increase in DHT from the supplements (we're far from the increase that TRT could induce) but my hair is the priority so I won't take any unconsidered risks.

11 hours ago, NickJ said:

Indirectly because of you haha I started to research the "proof" I had seen it was debunked but it wasn't as established as I thought. And the fact that I read again a lot of comments on reddit made it reconsider.

I will drop it for the moment and try Turk (without expecting too much because nothing seems established on this) and Shilajit. Those 2 should help in the gym without raising DHT

I might try Tongkat Ali as I already bought it but It's not sure as it raises DHT. If I take it it will be only on the 4 days I lift.

I take 0,5mg of Fin everyday so it should mitigate the increase in DHT from the supplements (we're far from the increase that TRT could induce) but my hair is the priority so I won't take any unconsidered risks.

And there I am with a tub waiting to be taken 😂

The jurys out on Turk. I think Andrew Huberman likes it, Jeff Nippard doesn't and Greg Doucette just released a video a few hours ago which is an interview with a Turk expert apparently. Although I believe Greg sells it so take what he says about it with a pinch of salt but may be worth checking out

12 hours ago, Johnny129 said:

The jurys out on Turk. I think Andrew Huberman likes it, Jeff Nippard doesn't and Greg Doucette just released a video a few hours ago which is an interview with a Turk expert apparently. Although I believe Greg sells it so take what he says about it with a pinch of salt but may be worth checking out

The issue with Turk is the price/benefit ratio is pretty bad but I mean if you really don't want to take a risk with your hair it's one of the only things that doesn't mess with hormonal s*it

• 2 months later...
On 9/8/2022 at 8:57 AM, Johnny129 said:

So how is it going? Did you notice anything in these 2 months of use?

21 hours ago, Johnny129 said:

Unfortunately I had to stop the creatine after a month due to other digestive issues. Didnt really notice any additional hair loss but who knows. Was great for my training though so its a shame I had to stop

Which type of creatine did you take? 

Yeah 1 month will be not enough to make any conclusion 

12 hours ago, NickJ said:

Which type of creatine did you take? 

Yeah 1 month will be not enough to make any conclusion 

One which had a couple of forms of creatine - Di-creatine malate & Magnesium creatine chelate. I've used it several times and always been great but had an adverse reaction this time round which Im putting down to the creatine as Ive been okay for over a week now since stopping