Top 3 Surgeons in Turkey

LionTamer

On 9/11/2022 at 3:58 PM, ITA said:

Unfortunately Pekiner has a bad reputation here because of his consultant, who has absolutely nothing ethics, he is a moderator on an Italian forum, he knows perfectly well what the administrator does on that kind of forum, but does nothing to avoid it, they ban the unhappy patients of the clinics / surgeons they promote, just the other day there was a patient unhappy with Hasson, his thread was closed on the grounds that he expects a response from the clinic, in the meantime the thread will go into oblivion , and I'm sure the member won't be able to log in anymore because he's been banned in the meantime.  Pekiner's consultant is one of them.

So would you not recommend I go to Pekiner  I was leaning towards him?

Just now, BaldBobby said:

Yeah Pekiner seems good too....Sahinoglu also good only does 1 patient a day.

Ok thanks. Some people say his hairline work is up there with the best of the best. I am doing a lot of research right now for a hair transplant surgeon.

1 minute ago, Besti said:

Pekiner is better than all those three , just look at his results compared to the others and it’s plain as day 

OK I appreciate it thanks. I’m actually in touch with his assistant right now and I’m thinking about booking with him. Personally do you think its  a good call and how does he compare to the elite surgeons?

14 minutes ago, Iceee222 said:

So would you not recommend I go to Pekiner  I was leaning towards him?

I didn't write this, I just explained why Pekiner has a bad reputation here, not his fault but his consultant's fault.  Pekiner to me, is one of the few very good surgeons in Turkey, but I don't think he doesn't know how his representative behaves.

3 minutes ago, ITA said:

I didn't write this, I just explained why Pekiner has a bad reputation here, not his fault but his consultant's fault.  Pekiner to me, is one of the few very good surgeons in Turkey, but I don't think he doesn't know how his representative behaves.

OK gotcha thanks. I was just concerned that he maybe had a lot of bad results and they took them down but that’s not the case is it?

15 minutes ago, Iceee222 said:

OK gotcha thanks. I was just concerned that he maybe had a lot of bad results and they took them down but that’s not the case is it?

Actually I saw one here on HRN, and the consultant blamed the patient for not wanting to take Fina, and then on that forum (where he is the moderator) a patient who complained of thinning after a short time from the procedure, there, there was not even a response from his consultant (always very quick in the answers) and it seemed very strange to me, and the patient did not write anything anymore.

• 4 months later...