Going for my first HT - Thanks to this Forum

Mop

I have been lurking on this website for some time as a guest - finally joined today to say thanks. It is by far, the best resource available for anyone thinking of a HT -and I have googled the lot. I have been losing my hair since my teens and now I am in my early forties. I have tried propecia, minoxidol, generic dutas and now Avodart. I believe Avodart has virtually stopped any further loss.

Having read the forums, blogs and checked out the photos I have booked an appointment with Transmed in Turkey in the near future.

I will hopefully share the experience with this forum so I too can help someone like me who has long sought answers to hairloss and struggled with the effects.

Once again thanks for helping me make the decision and move forward.

I have been lurking on this website for some time as a guest - finally joined today to say thanks. It is by far, the best resource available for anyone thinking of a HT -and I have googled the lot. I have been losing my hair since my teens and now I am in my early forties. I have tried propecia, minoxidol, generic dutas and now Avodart. I believe Avodart has virtually stopped any further loss.

Having read the forums, blogs and checked out the photos I have booked an appointment with Transmed in Turkey in the near future.

I will hopefully share the experience with this forum so I too can help someone like me who has long sought answers to hairloss and struggled with the effects.

Once again thanks for helping me make the decision and move forward.

Mop,

Congratulations on your upcoming hair transplant procedure. Will Dr. Kulachi be your surgeon? She's been putting up some impressive examples of her work on the "Results Posted by Leading Hair Transplant clinics" forum.

Hopefully after your hair transplant, you'll truly be able to live up to your alias :-). I encourage you to share your story and pictures by creating a hair loss weblog.

Best wishes and happy growth,

Bill

Welcome! I look forward to following your progress. This forum helped me make my HT decision and, while only about 4 1/2 weeks out, I know that this was the best decision I could have made. Best of luck to you.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

I wish I had looked on here before I had my procedures done. I had a procedure done in 03 and another in 05. Both were with Bosley and although they didn't totally butcher me as I've read they did to other people in the past, I could've made a much better decision by looking on this forum first.

I actually found the forum a few years ago and then stopped coming and forgot my username or which email I originally used. Anyway, you're already off to a good start if you researched on here and found a doctor that you feel good about going with.