Can anyone explain this?

Hah6788887

I've had a transplant 11 months ago. I still have hairs that have not shed nor have they grown. I have some hairs that have shed and grown. I have some hairs that have shed, grown by just poking through the scalp at the 6 month mark but have not grown at all since nor have they fell out. Not sure what's going on. Are there hairs going to grow or fall out and not grow. Any similar experiences?

19 minutes ago, BaldBobby said:

they may be dead grafts.  they'll eventually fall out on their own or you can remove them by tweezing them out.

So they're dead grafts. But some of them grew a bit but didn't fall out? Is it top early to assume they're dead grafts. I had some chest and beard hairs implanted as well so maybe they're growing slower. I've got no idea

1 minute ago, Hah6788887 said:

So they're dead grafts. But some of them grew a bit but didn't fall out? Is it top early to assume they're dead grafts. I had some chest and beard hairs implanted as well so maybe they're growing slower. I've got no idea

do they come out easy if you gently tug on them?

6 minutes ago, BaldBobby said:

do they come out easy if you gently tug on them?

No. I've been like rubbing them wit my fingers and stuff for months. I'd assume they'd pop out by now if they were that easy to pull out. They feel pretty firmly attached

Just now, Hah6788887 said:

No. I've been like rubbing them wit my fingers and stuff for months. I'd assume they'd pop out by now if they were that easy to pull out. They feel pretty firmly attached

Oh ok, did you ask your clinic about it?

1 minute ago, BaldBobby said:

It was a turkish hair mill clinic. I think they say the same stuff everyone else does. My assumption now is they may be like chest or beard grafts that may still grow since I'm 11 months out. Might start up . Or they're dead grafts. Not sure which. 

I am in the same situation I had in the crown beard grafts implanted. The grafts popped up at 4 months but them not grow in lenght , the hair have 1 mm or something like this now at 6 months. Very strange... they are very strong ... But do not grow in lenght.

On 8/28/2022 at 8:14 AM, Mike8000fue said:

I am in the same situation I had in the crown beard grafts implanted. The grafts popped up at 4 months but them not grow in lenght , the hair have 1 mm or something like this now at 6 months. Very strange... they are very strong ... But do not grow in lenght.

Yeah idk what's happening. Did u get any clarity on it from your surgeon?

Until now my dr do not tell my why. I think the grafts are alive, at me are very strong, hope will grow in lenght.

I was adivised to make some prp, but i made prp in the past at my first surgery and do not have any effects only money wasted.