Going for ht in Belgium

beardywierdy

Hi

I am new to the forum; I am from the UK and normally post ON stophairlossnow. I have been researching HTs for around 6 years and have decided to go to Dr Feriduni in Belgium for hairline work. (approx 2000 +/- grafts)

I am 40 yo and have been on Proscar for around 6 years. I have attached a pre op pic and will try and post post op pics etc when available

Cheers

BW

new.JPG.f038b0f1689e6f64bf52e98dcf44680b.JPG

Hi

I am new to the forum; I am from the UK and normally post ON stophairlossnow. I have been researching HTs for around 6 years and have decided to go to Dr Feriduni in Belgium for hairline work. (approx 2000 +/- grafts)

I am 40 yo and have been on Proscar for around 6 years. I have attached a pre op pic and will try and post post op pics etc when available

Cheers

BW

beardy,

Welcome to our discussion forum.

Due to your age and the fact that you still seem to have a lot of hair, you could very well be a great candidate for dense packing in bald areas.

Coalition member Dr. Feriduni has been impressing our community for several months with his brilliant photo presentations and first-rate work.

I trust you'll be in the best of hands and hope you'll keep us posted on your results.

Best wishes,

Bill

Thanks Bill.

I am hoping for a slightly lower hairline, something appropriate for my age; I am not going to go too over the top. The rest of my hair is faring up quite well, but of course, I am worried about future loss and of course shock loss in the recipient area - I work in an educational environment and worried about how it might look. I am planning 2 weeks off work and hope to hide the work under my existing hair.

Another worry, one which I had not considered before, relates to a post by a doctor on the forum, regarding the consequences of packing in too many hairs, and the subsequent tissue damage. I have not heard of this and was wondering how common it is?

Also,I have never used minox, but thinking of adding this afterwards to the hairline. What are your thoughts on this?

Cheers

BW

Ofcourse, "overdensing" is a factor to consider, but i am sure that any recommended doctor should know the approximate limit of this.

I agree with Bill, you seem to be a great candidate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11/04-07 - 800-1600 ish grafts - danish clinic - poor results

12/02-08 - 2764 grafts - Dr. Devroye - good result but needs hairline density

03/12-10 - 1429 grafts - Dr. Mohmand - result pending

Feel free to visit my picture thread

My Hair Transplant Photos - Surgery with Dr. Devroye

Young lads below 25 unite!