Mexico Surgeons

14 minutes ago, Pbaird98 said:

Dr. Felipe Pittella deserves more than a nod here. 

I do like Dr Pittella’s work. I feel he is right now one of the best in mega sessions. The problem is I’d like to stay in the United States or along the borders of the US. Money of course should never be a factor but 6.50 or under is possible to pay in cash for me.

• Like 1

Just now, GoliGoliGoli said:

LOL Pitella is in Brazil...

Nader is the only one in Mexico worth considering. Truly a class act as far as my experience so far goes. 

I really like his results. Was curious because sometimes overseas doctors or other countries can be aggressive with grafts used(more for less kind of thing) do you get the vibe he’d be right on the money with grafts needed or overharvest? I do love his work and I think his staff is top notch though

Just now, GoliGoliGoli said:

No you do not need to worry about that

Sweet thanks goli. Yes he seems like masterclass work. I know some people bring up HMR but Nader seems great just didn’t know since neither are on the list of docs recommended if they have any known botches or are great just under the radar

11 minutes ago, GoliGoliGoli said:

LOL Pitella is in Brazil...

Nader is the only one in Mexico worth considering. Truly a class act as far as my experience so far goes. 

Lol I was reading one thread and responded to this, my bad 😂still stands tho, if you can travel 😉

13 minutes ago, JoDimaggio22 said:

I do like Dr Pittella’s work. I feel he is right now one of the best in mega sessions. The problem is I’d like to stay in the United States or along the borders of the US. Money of course should never be a factor but 6.50 or under is possible to pay in cash for me.

Worth travelling tho ! 👍🏿