Dr. Yaman vs Dr. Turan vs Dr. Demirsoy vs Dr. Turowski

Piotr

Hi, I am from Poland. I need help in choosing a clinic / surgeon. My budget up to 5000 euros.

I am considering between Dr. Yaman, Dr. Turan, Dr. Demirsoy and the clinic of Dr. Turowski

Dr. Yaman offered me 4100 grafs for 3250 euros

Dr. Turan offered me 3000-4000 grafs for 4000 euro

Dr. Demirsoy offered 3500-3800 grafs for 5250-5700€(by him) 3500-3800€ (by his team)

Pros: Well-known surgeons involved in transplantation, large number of opinions, large number of graphs, low price

Cons:Turkey, difficult communication after the procedure, possible correction or repair may be problematic.

Dr. Turowski offered me 2500 grafs for 5000 euros (3000 grafs for 6000 euro)

Pros:

Clinic in the place where I live, a friend who works there and is able to arrange a discount and whisper a few words to the doctors to apply themselves 😅, the possibility of frequent follow-up visits.

Cons: Price

Neutral: good results from the team but lack of Dr. Turowski during the procedure 

20220727_152855.thumb.jpg.60342acd8a21ec9dbc72d49c7f5cc8e4.jpg20220727_152913.thumb.jpg.7601d7245886a379e80f034b815020ff.jpg20220727_152946.thumb.jpg.7465e189e3a98b225680c24b8833fcb2.jpg20220727_152936.thumb.jpg.9f1fbb87132dac104712f797f7ec124a.jpgVideoCapture_20220731-091830.thumb.jpg.a5852c35e40de74cb092b2b4de9796fa.jpgVideoCapture_20220731-091840.thumb.jpg.6d2d36e9569ee25840ba42715da190dc.jpg

Edited by Piotr

• Piotr changed the title to Dr. Yaman vs Dr. Turan vs Dr. Demirsoy vs Dr. Turowski

Out of the ones you listed, I would look into Dr Turan more, although I wouldn't go to any of them.

This is surgery at the end of the day, and I would want someone with a good track record to perform a surgery. And to get someone with a good track record your going to need to amp up your budget. You are a Norwood 4 right now, you can get a good result and get to a good position but you have to do this right the first time because I'm seeing signs of retrograde alopecia.

Retrograde Alopecia is where you thin above your ears and at the nape. These hairs will become "unsafe" for transplant, meaning that they wont be transplanted well with good survival rate and are prone to thinning. You probably have enough donor to get you something really strong but you have to do it right from the beginning. Otherwise you might need to settle for something a bit less. 

Are you on medication? Your first step is you will need to stabilize your hair loss. Fortunately I don't see any signs of additional thinning other than the midscalp. This means that there are no clear signs pointing that you will bald into a Norwood 5. Although its always a possibility as hair loss is unpredictable. You should be on hair loss medications for around a year before you have a transplant. I would advise using this year if you are serious about getting a transplant to amp up your budget and go to someone that skill falls into your range.

I would recommend Bisanga or Freitas for your case.

• Like 1

12+ Months Finasteride + Minoxidil

3872 FUE w/ Dr Hasson | November 2022

Hi, I did the surgery in Kalisz with Dr. Przybylski.
Everything is fine at the moment, but it is too early to talk about the results (I had the procedure 7 weeks ago). You can find the results of his work on the Polish forum.

it depend on your budget but i do think you'll need more than 3k, probably 4k+ grafts. if you can afford it, you can go higher.

as of the moment, dr yaman is under bad light due to multiple 'bad' results from last year. i have no idea about your local clinic though, so i can't say much about them.

then there's also slight thinning in the crown, if you want to put some grafts there, that's be more grafts and budget to prepare.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, mister_25 said:

Out of the ones you listed, I would look into Dr Turan more, although I wouldn't go to any of them.

This is surgery at the end of the day, and I would want someone with a good track record to perform a surgery. And to get someone with a good track record your going to need to amp up your budget. You are a Norwood 4 right now, you can get a good result and get to a good position but you have to do this right the first time because I'm seeing signs of retrograde alopecia.

Retrograde Alopecia is where you thin above your ears and at the nape. These hairs will become "unsafe" for transplant, meaning that they wont be transplanted well with good survival rate and are prone to thinning. You probably have enough donor to get you something really strong but you have to do it right from the beginning. Otherwise you might need to settle for something a bit less. 

Are you on medication? Your first step is you will need to stabilize your hair loss. Fortunately I don't see any signs of additional thinning other than the midscalp. This means that there are no clear signs pointing that you will bald into a Norwood 5. Although its always a possibility as hair loss is unpredictable. You should be on hair loss medications for around a year before you have a transplant. I would advise using this year if you are serious about getting a transplant to amp up your budget and go to someone that skill falls into your range.

I would recommend Bisanga or Freitas for your case.

Thank you, In my opinion, the cost equivalent to 6 euros per graph in my case 24,000 euros is far too high. I think I'd rather shave myself bald 🙈

21 hours ago, wrzasowic said:

Hi, I did the surgery in Kalisz with Dr. Przybylski.
Everything is fine at the moment, but it is too early to talk about the results (I had the procedure 7 weeks ago). You can find the results of his work on the Polish forum.

Never heard of it, I will check it out. Thanks 

20 hours ago, mafpe said:

it depend on your budget but i do think you'll need more than 3k, probably 4k+ grafts. if you can afford it, you can go higher.

as of the moment, dr yaman is under bad light due to multiple 'bad' results from last year. i have no idea about your local clinic though, so i can't say much about them.

then there's also slight thinning in the crown, if you want to put some grafts there, that's be more grafts and budget to prepare.

Oki :) thanks

13 hours ago, LookMaxx said:

Dr Turan without a worry. Demirsoy but his results aren’t too many here.

As for the local clinic yo you mentioned, you will have to find out if they are good. 

Currently Turan is the best option for me but I will wait for other opinions 

Don't limit yourself to procedures only in Poland or Turkey. HT is a big deal, if you choose wrong you will regret it a lot, your donor area isn't unlimited. If your first procedure in a budget clinic isn't successful then you will be forced to have a second procedure (this time in recommended clinic) and you will pay more than you would if you went to a recommended clinic at first (Freitas, Bisanga, Pinto, Feriduni). You can find world class surgeon for 3-3,5 euro / graft.

You can check out my result: https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/64160-2979-grafts-fue-przybylski-clinic-dense-packing and see what's the risk.