Recommendations for Dr.Leonard or Dr. Distefanoin Boston area

Par

If you go to Leonard or Distefano over Feller (and other elite clinics) it would be a gross disservice to your well-being; if you go to them over Feller for FUE it is probably a crime in 50 states. icon_smile.gif

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Thanks for your comments... This is interesting and I'm glad I found this site...I'm still new to this, so bear with me... so, Leonard just makes you pay per session and you get whatever he thinks you need- you have no input into how many grafts? Why would he not count grafts- I mean he must realize that patients would need to know this, so what is his reasoning I wonder?

Thanatopsis_awry, is your comment based on some experience you had with these guys or something you heard from others? Can you give some specifics for me and possibly others as to what makes Leonard and Distefano not recommendable? I will be contacting Feller shortly for a consult. I saw you pictures and you really did get a good job from him. Congrats! Was that FUE or FUT?

I have appointments with both these guys, which I'm thinking about canceling now. But, any info you guys can give is appreciated.

I was also thinking of consulting with Dr. True/Dorin- anybody have any comments on them?

I did end up chatting with Leonard and it was interesting and I thought this might be useful to others. He does charge by the procedure and will not give a graft count. He says graft counts are not given because they don't mean anything and can be misrepresented, for instance by dividing up a 4 hair graft into 4 one hair grafts and being charged for 4 grafts instead of 1. I asked how do I know what I can expect and he waved his hand over my head and indicated he could "fill in this area from here to the front" and then quoted me a price. I asked what other procedures he has and what they cost but I couldn't get a straight answer. He also doesn't appear to do FUE. He didn't even really want to talk about it.