Need advice 26 year old with a norwood 5-6 type hair loss

• Moderators

I don't recommend an 8500 graft procedure on a 26 year old. I'm not saying you don't need that many to cover the entire area you have because you do, but at 26 years old you don't know how much larger the area will get over the years. You don't want to use up your entire donor at 26 and not have anything left for later. I would opt for around 4500 grafts now and then see where you are at in a year or two. You can then possibly go back for another session. That doesn't necessarily rule out Dr Pitella (he was the one who said 8500) if you like his work. I would ask if he would do a 4500 graft range session.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

On 7/17/2022 at 2:49 AM, BaldV said:

Are you serious?

I have seen countless independent cases from Lorenzo and all of them are top level

Unfortunately he speaks the truth. Lorenzo has gone the way of erdogan and has some pretty bad results.