Anyone got experience with HairPalace Budapest?

Eric01

Hey guys, I'm seriously considering having my hair transplant done at Hairpalace Budapest and wanted to find out beforehand whether any of you have had any experience with this clinic?

The reviews online on various sites are good, but you shouldn't always trust them. There were also 1-2 posts about the clinic here in the forum, but they are a bit older.

Do you have any information about this clinic?
Other alternatives in the range of €5000-8000 for around 4-5k grafts are also welcome.

Thanks!

Link to their site: https://www.hairpalace.de

If you want to risk permanent damage and being butchered, why not? 

OR you can set expectations, go to a recommended Spanish/Portuguese doctor charging 3 euro a graft. You'll get around 2,500 - 3,000 grafts but at least your donor won't be depleted and overharvested. 

• Like 1

I have personal experience with the hairpalace and anybody wanting to know more about it should take a look at my experience by looking at my profile and reading my story.

I have nothing but positives to say about them. They are definitely not a “Hair mill” They have been around for many a year and I genuinely cannot be happier with my transplant.

From start to finish they were great and the end results speak for themselves.

I still haven’t been back for the 2nd part of the treatment yet with Covid and other circumstances but I genuinely not in any rush. I’m very happy with how the first has gone.

ps. I’ve been enjoying the weather, hence the red face

752E304F-AA5A-4A8D-BCD0-CC6A1A2C7AE6.jpeg

BC86A70E-82F9-42F2-8343-AC9910E4F872.jpeg

Edited by NickC
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

I had my blood test in Hungary rather than trying to arrange it at home. I didn’t ask to find out what was being tested.
 It was easier for me that way and it gave me a free day before surgery to take a look around Budapest. 

10 hours ago, NickC said:

I had my blood test in Hungary rather than trying to arrange it at home. I didn’t ask to find out what was being tested.
 It was easier for me that way and it gave me a free day before surgery to take a look around Budapest. 

Thanks NickC!

I was just trying to figure out how easy it could be to arrange the required blood test here in the UK before the surgery, and how much they could cost. 

Definitely your option is easier. 🙂