Hims Spray! Yay or Nay?

Barnan12550

11 minutes ago, Barnan12550 said:

Hey friends!

hims minoxidil and finistride mix spray, good or no good?

also, do you need that AND oral finistride? 

I mean it depends on what youre comparing it to. If you mean pharma drugs on the market they are almost all the same. Some of the drugs work a little differently than others and sometimes that change can be minor and sometimes not.

Oral finasteride 1mg is usually the default dosage that some doctors will prescribe. Sometimes it goes to 5mg and they recommend you cut it into 4 pieces so you can save money because insurance doesnt always cover the drugs.

Minox. comes in different percentages 1%, 5%, and so on; there is oral minox and topical (liquid/foam)

All of these drugs can be taken in combination, either topical finasteride with oral finasteride. Oral fin with topical minox... it really depends on you, I would suggest talking to your physician and see what works best for you and how you would cope with said medications.

As far as its efficacy if the formula matches but have different brand names as most generic drugs do... then they should be about the same but have different price tags.

Follow my first hair transplant journey

3,252 Grafts a minimum of 6,712 hairs June 2022