Diffuse thinning question, upcoming HT with Dr. Turan

Good evening one more time fellas, after research on this forum I’ve decided to go with FUEcapilar ( Dr. Turan), his assessment was 3000 grafts, 2100~ front and 900~ crown. But I’ve seen some post from guys almost same way of balding as mine (diffuse thinning) and a lot of advices to them not to do HT since they still have some hair on those areas. So I’ll attach pictures from every angle and want to know if I’m a good HT candidate as of right now. 
 FYI I’m on finasteride for the past 2-3 years, tried minoxidil topical (but almost no effect), dermatologist said I’m good to go for HT
Crown staying at the same condition for the past almost 2 years I would say.

FCE69160-3316-4D99-8771-440617A983A7.jpeg

0263F4B3-A7FB-463D-9CD2-9DD58BC6408F.jpeg

78AE395A-6FA7-4D3E-B851-DE2A3644286F.jpeg

0413DA24-CE28-4C38-B5AF-D7A15997D20A.jpeg

FF67CAA9-34C2-44CF-8663-7757DD9390AB.jpeg

A923EF69-60D1-4C10-9C98-FB735517D65B.jpeg

02E13B12-3F7A-445A-9463-7579BC21D848.jpeg

You have good thickness in front, you seem like a really strong NW3V at this point. How old are you? Asking to try and get a handle on the long term aspect of it.

You could lower your hairline down to NW1 without too much issue, but the native hair is still thick, I don't think that it would be a good idea to transplant between that healthy hair. The crown would probably be almost entirely filled with 900 grafts as the problem is pretty small there.

If you are under 40 I'd recommend waiting before an HT, to see how your loss progresses. 

3 hours ago, StillAlive said:

You have good thickness in front, you seem like a really strong NW3V at this point. How old are you? Asking to try and get a handle on the long term aspect of it.

You could lower your hairline down to NW1 without too much issue, but the native hair is still thick, I don't think that it would be a good idea to transplant between that healthy hair. The crown would probably be almost entirely filled with 900 grafts as the problem is pretty small there.

If you are under 40 I'd recommend waiting before an HT, to see how your loss progresses. 

I wouldn’t call my crown hair thick, I’m 27 y.o, why you think HT is bad idea with thick hair? 

Because if your native hair is still thick (a lot of active, if miniaturized, follicles) and you transplant between them, you run a greater risk of shock loss. 

The empty 'donut' on your crown should be safe to transplant in, as its empty. I'd be careful with lowering the hairline, as apart from the nw3 recession, you still have thick hair there.

9 minutes ago, StillAlive said:

Because if your native hair is still thick (a lot of active, if miniaturized, follicles) and you transplant between them, you run a greater risk of shock loss. 

The empty 'donut' on your crown should be safe to transplant in, as its empty. I'd be careful with lowering the hairline, as apart from the nw3 recession, you still have thick hair there.

I have sort of thick hair in the middle of my hairline, M shape, but on the sides it’s completely bald, so when they will put hair there it shouldn’t be between hair since there’s no hair. Or you think they will have to touch middle too? Sorry for dumb questions I’m just newbie in HT procedures.

A skilled surgeon would do exactly what you describe : fill in the balding areas with minimal fading/mixing into the healthy hair in order to preserve as much of it as possible. The only downside is that you are still quite young and minox/fin does not protect against frontal loss, so it's possible that in a few years down the line, you require another procedure to fill the gap left behind your new hairline, that is why I'd advise waiting until you see where you are in your 30's. 

Hairloss is progressive and unpredictable so it's good to plan for all eventualities.