Dr Bicer - 17.07.22

Snow

Hi guys, 

After reading all your reviews, i decided to go with dr. Bicer for ht on the 17th of july 2022

Im 28 of age and did a ht 7 years ago, its was a low budget clinic so the results was very bad,( I was young and stupid, didnt even need a ht) but i had a lot of hair so nothing was changed for me. Now 7 years later, Im going Bald but for the last two years my hairloss stopped. Im not on any kind of medication and I wont be, i had a go with minoxidil and didnt had a great experience with that. Fin is also no go for me, I dont like the possible side effects.

wish me luck and follow my journey if you like.

best regards

AA79DB63-9494-42D4-AF0C-62DDB92EB063.jpeg

4C9EBACA-4E77-4B7E-A8A4-DFEC66A5807C.jpeg

BAAA1ECA-001A-46C8-BE0D-809334542C1D.jpeg

CB789713-401C-4FA7-AC3E-94065F2B3B3E.jpeg

4607CF1B-696F-4FEA-B449-0A6FD80382A4.jpeg

Edited by Snow

15 minutes ago, Snow said:

so the results was very bad, but i had a lot of hair so nothing was changed for me.

can you please specify what was bad about your first HT?

if it was simply a lack of growth, then sure you can go to any good doctor to fill you in more, and Bicer seems like a good choice.

but if your 1st HT was bad because it resulted in a too low hairline, bad angles or any other reason grafts need to be extracted, or an overharvested donor, you really need to be seeing a repair doctor. 

I don't think Bicer or any of the Turkish doctors would be recommended for a repair. 

1 hour ago, HappyMan2021 said:

can you please specify what was bad about your first HT?

if it was simply a lack of growth, then sure you can go to any good doctor to fill you in more, and Bicer seems like a good choice.

but if your 1st HT was bad because it resulted in a too low hairline, bad angles or any other reason grafts need to be extracted, or an overharvested donor, you really need to be seeing a repair doctor. 

I don't think Bicer or any of the Turkish doctors would be recommended for a repair. 

Hi my friend, thank you for your interest.

it was a question of bad hair regrowth and they took like 3500 graft where they only needed to take like 700-1000 graft. It was a qucik and stupid decision i made, didnt do my research or anything, i was Young and just followed a friend of mine who found this place.

i believe that Bicer Can do wonders. 

below picture is from the 1ht i did with a low budget clinic, it was only my temples that was an issue

brA6621288-AF2C-48B5-BEEE-05541F62F8E6.thumb.jpeg.597652d8f7aa0d166714106bf38d4873.jpeg

Edited by Snow
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

You have a chosen an excellent surgeon in Dr Bicer. Wishing you all the best and I hope you share your updates on the forum. All the best!

Hi Gatsby my friend!

Thank you very much. Sure I’ll do! 🤞

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Johnny129 said:

Will be following this. How did the clinic leave your donor area?

Not good, but have thick hair hence you wont see anything when growing out.

br