Questions to ask to the Doctor

Hi guys,

What type of questions we should ask to the Dr?

And what we need to be aware?

To understand if the clinic is one of the top or another hairmille....

Thank you for all,

Alexandre

Edited by Alex94gasp

• Alex94gasp changed the title to Questions to ask to the Doctor

Hi. These are the question I asked the clinic:

- What is the doctor's involvement during the surgery ? What stages of the operation are done by the doctor ? (planning/extractions/incisions/implanting)
- How many patients do you usually operate per day ?
- What would you do if I'm not happy with the hair transplant ? What are my options ?
- In the event I cancel my surgery for life events, corona lockdown, etc, is my deposit refundable ? 
- If I don't get the number of grafts I pay for, will you refund me the difference at the same cost per graft ? 
- Can I see some before and after photos/videos of patients that had similar hair loss to myself ?

Keep in mind that I've been following this doctor for several months before choosing him. Try to find cases similar to yours to see what's probably the best outcome you can hope for.
If I hadn't know too much about the clinic, I would have asked more questions.

51 minutes ago, Fabulous said:

Hi. These are the question I asked the clinic:

- What is the doctor's involvement during the surgery ? What stages of the operation are done by the doctor ? (planning/extractions/incisions/implanting)
- How many patients do you usually operate per day ?
- What would you do if I'm not happy with the hair transplant ? What are my options ?
- In the event I cancel my surgery for life events, corona lockdown, etc, is my deposit refundable ? 
- If I don't get the number of grafts I pay for, will you refund me the difference at the same cost per graft ? 
- Can I see some before and after photos/videos of patients that had similar hair loss to myself ?

Keep in mind that I've been following this doctor for several months before choosing him. Try to find cases similar to yours to see what's probably the best outcome you can hope for.
If I hadn't know too much about the clinic, I would have asked more questions.

I’m seeing a surgeon I saw in 2020, I was going to do a transplant but I lost my job during the pandemic. 

Here's a thread that Melvin posted last year that you'll likely find very useful. :)

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56