Asmed 5000 grafts (4 years ago next month)

No cap

6 hours ago, Ajamilo said:

This thread is weird. 

A normal person would at least have answered and addressed the issues people have brought in this thread. The reality is that no one needs to warn you about bad clinics. But people care about each other here and want the best for them.  What you have done is to ignore the warnings and not responded or felt anything at all about the probability that this could fail. Because let us be honest Asmed is not the same clinic as it was for 6 years ago. That is the reasons I think you are not honest with us here and have some sort of a connection with Asmed.

I'm not sure what you think I haven't dealt with. I chose Asmed, again because 4 years ago my result was great and was very pleased with the minimal visible scarring in my donor. I have no connection to clinic other than being a patient. I'm not sure what connection you think I have with the clinic? I don't post enough to be a useful advocate and if someone posted a wack result from asmed I would have no issues calling them out! I am grateful to them for my first procedure - and hope for a good outcome in my second procedure. We will see.🙏🏽

• Thumbs-down 1