3890 grafts with Dr. Bicer May 2022

Hey i appreciate the compliments, sometimes i look in the mirror and i feel like its not even real. Dr Bicer told me i have around 2500-3000 left in my donor region . The rest will have to be chest and beard hair if necessary. 

i am super grateful for this forum which allowed me to do research on doctors. I did my homework . I did 10 online consultations and looked at local doctors as well. Looking at all the information i was able to narrow my search to 3 doctors. In the end Dr Bicer was my choice and i made the right choice.

• Like 1

So to all my brothers who have had a visit from the norwood reaper dont listen to people . Do your research here find a doctor that will take the time to go over your case and put a plan together that can come close to your own expectations.

• Like 1

On 3/4/2023 at 9:09 AM, THE GAME said:

Lastly my entire experience with Dr Bicer has been amazing . From ozen to Dr Bicer herself it has been a wonderful experience. I look forward to going back and finishing the job.

i can assume the first question will be do i take any meds ? I take minoxidil foam 2 times a day i use ketaconazole 2% 2 times a week . I only use baby shampoo. I also use my micro pen every 10 days. 

I’m a fellow Dr Bicer patient. My whole experience was great. Ozen is a gem

On 3/4/2023 at 2:09 PM, THE GAME said:

Lastly my entire experience with Dr Bicer has been amazing . From ozen to Dr Bicer herself it has been a wonderful experience. I look forward to going back and finishing the job.

i can assume the first question will be do i take any meds ? I take minoxidil foam 2 times a day i use ketaconazole 2% 2 times a week . I only use baby shampoo. I also use my micro pen every 10 days. 

Great result's there buddy!

I am having my transplant with Dr Bicer in April after i had had to cancel my original appointment last year.

It took me ages to find the right Clinic for me, and Bicer has been fantastic in all communications from start and right up to now.

You will not regret your choice. I felt great after the procedure even went to have supper near the hotel. The next day i went sight seeing the entire day . I wore her oversized hat which my friend made fun of me with. The food at the hotel was dirt cheap and really good. The staff at the clinic were so nice .

dont stress it will be a cooL experience, the only negative is the anaesthetic . The absolute worse thing about the whole experience is trying to sleep the first 4-5 days . 

• 1 month later...
On 4/16/2023 at 3:13 PM, Jaz159 said:

Amazing result @THE GAME, a complete life changer! I am booked in with Dr Bicer in October and can’t wait.

Hoping to get a result close to this!

Hey im going back in Novemeber to finish the job . Good luck 

Edited by THE GAME

4 hours ago, THE GAME said:

Hey im going back in Novemeber to finish the job . Good luck 

Ah we’ll just miss each other then. Second session for all round density or are you focussing on a particular area?