Shapiro Medical Group - A Classy Operation

Scribe

Over the past year I've seen several transplant surgeons in my quest to find someone I could trust to best fulfill my hair restoration goals. One of the surgeons I consulted with had himself undergone hair transplant surgery. It was the best piece of hairline restoration I had ever seen. He told me it was performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro of the Shapiro Medical Group in Minneapolis.

I can't think of a better endorsement than when your competitors seek you out for their own transplant needs. So I eventually made an appointment to make the 900 mile drive to see Dr. Shapiro. I was really impressed by the entire experience - from my consultation with Dr. Shapiro (a real down-to-earth guy) and his patient educator, Matt Zupan, to the friendliness of his staff such as Cory and Kelly. My long odyssey was finally over and I put down a deposit and scheduled a surgery for 1500 grafts.

But alas, due to a side effect from a running injury which made long distance travel an impossibility, I had to cancel my surgery a few weeks later. The expeditious manner in which Matt refunded my surgery fee and his suggestions on helping me find a qualified transplant surgeon closer to my home just confirmed to me that this was one class operation.

Over the past year I've seen several transplant surgeons in my quest to find someone I could trust to best fulfill my hair restoration goals. One of the surgeons I consulted with had himself undergone hair transplant surgery. It was the best piece of hairline restoration I had ever seen. He told me it was performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro of the Shapiro Medical Group in Minneapolis.

I can't think of a better endorsement than when your competitors seek you out for their own transplant needs. So I eventually made an appointment to make the 900 mile drive to see Dr. Shapiro. I was really impressed by the entire experience - from my consultation with Dr. Shapiro (a real down-to-earth guy) and his patient educator, Matt Zupan, to the friendliness of his staff such as Cory and Kelly. My long odyssey was finally over and I put down a deposit and scheduled a surgery for 1500 grafts.

But alas, due to a side effect from a running injury which made long distance travel an impossibility, I had to cancel my surgery a few weeks later. The expeditious manner in which Matt refunded my surgery fee and his suggestions on helping me find a qualified transplant surgeon closer to my home just confirmed to me that this was one class operation.

Scribe,

Your story mirrors many that I've heard about the Shapiro medical group. This site's founder, Pat, had his hair replacement surgery performed by Dr. Shapiro. Anyone else interested in his story and pictures or Dr. Shapiro's results may find this interesting:

http://www.regrowhair.com/publishers_story.asp

----------------------------------

-Robert

As forum moderator and a Patient Advocate for the Coalition I'm available to answer any questions.

To view animations and videos and learn about leading hair restoration physicians visit http://www.regrowhair.com/our_physicians.asp

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog