What doctors/clinics deliver the absolute highest quality results in the world if money is not an issue?

Money doesn't necessarily correlate to best. There's also style preferences between equal caliber doctors. 

That said, my favorites (both who are on the expensive end) are Dr. Konior and Dr. Couto imo.

1 minute ago, Z-- said:

Money doesn't necessarily correlate to best. There's also style preferences between equal caliber doctors. 

That said, my favorites (both who are on the expensive end) are Dr. Konior and Dr. Couto imo.

i'm not saying it has to be the most expensive one, i'm just saying that money is not a relevant factor, the relevant factor is the quality of the result.

Just now, WhereMyHairAt said:

i'm not saying it has to be the most expensive one, i'm just saying that money is not a relevant factor, the relevant factor is the quality of the result.

Gotcha. Honestly for lower Norwoods, my favorites are the two I mentioned, price or otherwise. They same to get more out of less and I have yet to see misfires from either of them. Everything just looks perfect -- note that the wait times are killer though.

There's other amazing doctors like H&W and Zagrev who have stunning results with higher Norwoods, but that may be less applicable in your case.

Good luck!

Couto is an amazing surgeon but don't get fooled by his youtube videos...

He is overhyped in my opinion. 

He has around 30-40 youtube videos that are all cherry picked cases. 

How many patients has he treated during the last 15 years since he's been practicing ? Probably a few thousands. 

What is 30-40 out of thousands ? Nothing. 

I have nothing against Dr. Couto. I would actually recommend him. He is good for sure and he seems much more involved than Dr. Lorenzo, the other surgeon from Madrid who outsources his work to young technician with questionable training...I heard Couto is involved and cares about patients, offers free touch-ups etc...

But just like any other clinic, I have seen a few average to subpar cases from Fuexpert on recuperartupelo and belicapelli. Not bad by any means but average. 

I think he doesn't do all the steps himself. I heard he uses a tech for implantation or extraction. Can't remember exactly. 

Just because you see these few outstanding results on youtube doesn't mean you gonna get the exact same. 

If you think so then you're setting yourself up for huge disappointment. 

Zarev seems like the most "capable" guy in the world but again there is not enough independant reviews to draw conclusions...

Konior is very solid and highly involved. He is also sponsoring this forum. That said, he is legit for sure and seems like a great guy. 

But he is extremely expensive. One of the most expensive surgeons out there. 

Edited by You have unrealistic expec
  • Like 5

52 minutes ago, You have unrealistic expec said:

Couto is an amazing surgeon but don't get fooled by his youtube videos...

He is overhyped in my opinion. 

He has around 30-40 youtube videos that are all cherry picked cases. 

How many patients has he treated during the last 15 years since he's been practicing ? Probably a few thousands. 

What is 30-40 out of thousands ? Nothing. 

I have nothing against Dr. Couto. I would actually recommend him. He is good for sure and he seems much more involved than Dr. Lorenzo, the other surgeon from Madrid who outsources his works to young techs...I heard Couto is involved and cares about patients, offers free touch-ups etc...

But just like any other clinic, I have seen a few average to subpar cases from Fuexpert on recuperartupelo and belicapelli. Not bad by any means but average. 

I think he doesn't do all the steps himself. I heard he uses a tech for implantation or extraction. Can't remember exactly. 

Just because you see these few outstanding results on youtube doesn't mean you gonna get the exact same. 

If you think so then you're setting yourself up for huge disappointment. 

Zarev seems like the most "capable" guy in the world but again there is not enough independant reviews to draw conclusions...

Konior is very solid and highly involved. He is also sponsoring this forum. That said, he is legit for sure and seems like a great guy. 

But he is extremely expensive. One of the most expensive surgeons out there. 

What are your thoughts on Hasson?

Hasson & Wong are considered a worldclass clinic on this forum. Many still consider them to be the best in the world. They've  been around forever and they're one of the rare clinics that has stood the test of time.

I have seen outstanding worldclass results from both Victor Hasson and also from Jerry Wong. 

Antonio Conte and The Hair Transplant Mentor are probably the 2 most famous. 

Hasson & Wong litterally made them come back from the dead. 

I gotta say I've also seen many average ones. 

And sadly I did see a few bad ones over the years. Not many though. It was more like very poor growth cases....Never seen a disaster. 

Again if you are lucky, if you have good donor hair, if the doctor is 100% focused on that particular day IF IF IF all the odds are in your favour you may get an outstanding result from them. 

But I feel like most of their real results (those that are published by independant patients) are "average +" and you should never expect what you see online... Just like from any other clinic. 

That said, Dr. Hasson is certainly one of the world's most experienced surgeons especially for FUT. Hardly anyone in the world will be able to perform a better strip than him.  Maybe Konior, Shapiro, Muresanu etc...are on the same level for FUT

I think Hasson is great but you just may not get what you see online. Hair transplant is always a lottery even with the best surgeons in the world. You never know. 

Also one thing I don't really like about Hasson and Wong is the heavy use of techs and doing 4-5 surgeries per day. 

The real question is: is Dr. Hasson still worth the money ? 

I belive he was definitely worth the money in the early 2000's. Hardly anyone else in the world at the time could match his skills. 

Nowadays you can probably find the same level of quality but twice cheaper with the few best clinics in Europe. Not Turkey.  At least for FUE

For strip surgery, he is still amongst top 5 in the world.