Eyebrow Transplant Questions

Hello,

I am a female who is interested in learning more about eyebrow transplants. I have been having a hard time finding individuals who have done this, and I would so appreciate if anyone would be willing to tell me of their experience with this.

Also, does anyone have any recommendations re: surgeons who they would recommend for this specialty? I live in Minnesota and am very close to Shapiro Medical Group. I have heard that Ron Shapiro has eyebrow transplant experience. Has anyone gone to him or recommend another MD?

Thanks!

Hi Kris! Eyebrow transplants definitely aren't as common as traditional hair transplants, so I'm sure finding good examples are hard to come by. They do pop up from time to time, so you can do a "eyebrow hair transplant" search in the forum for different cases if you'd like. 

Here's a thread of an eyebrow transplant that @Parsa Mohebi, MD performed a couple of years ago that you can check out as well. 

Hope this gets the ball rolling for you!

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56