Lightning is a b*tch - How to know, what reality looks like

On 5/21/2022 at 1:19 PM, lack of bludflow said:

Fair enough and totally understandable. I feel the exact same way. 

We should  have all started Finasteride/Dutasteride a long ass time ago but now it's too late and we have to spend tens of thousands of dollars on multiple surgeries. 

I think your crown and hairline are very solid now Jan. 

Midscalp still has some "weakness" going on but it is only noticeable under harsh light. 

I would would give Estrogen & cyproterone a bit more time. Chances are they will avoid you a 3rd surgery. 

I have seen outstanding transformations with Estrogen & direct Anti Androgens on reddit's page Transtimelines. 

In case you end up needing a 3rd surgery then I think 1000-1500 will probably will sufficient. 

All the best

Hi,

so true, we should really start earlier with meds, for me this means I should have started with 16 or 17 already... I didn't even tough of loosing all that hair in such a small time range, also refused meds, because I never bothered to end up as a norwood 3, instead of that, the norwood reaper f*cked me ;)

I am quite aware, that there are many girls on CPA+e2 with pretty good regrowth, but I think this is YMMY and I didn't notice any regrowth in the frontal third or mid scalp, but solid improvement behind that area. 

To be honest, I already booked my hair transplant with HLC in September, I know that the Clinic is not the Froum's favourite like Eugenix, but in my case, they really showed they can truely deliver.

After that I will have  a scar revision with Hattingen Hair,

that's it, hair transplants can't do more for me 

image.png.69ef6f500409c0fdd5089df4bdb41ff1.png

image.png.ff07998a3c355480796aedaba64fd5cd.png

Edited by didu911

3 hours ago, didu911 said:

Hi,

so true, we should really start earlier with meds, for me this means I should have started with 16 or 17 already... I didn't even tough of loosing all that hair in such a small time range, also refused meds, because I never bothered to end up as a norwood 3, instead of that, the norwood reaper f*cked me ;)

I am quite aware, that there are many girls on CPA+e2 with pretty good regrowth, but I think this is YMMY and I didn't notice any regrowth in the frontal third or mid scalp, but solid improvement behind that area. 

To be honest, I already booked my hair transplant with HLC in September, I know that the Clinic is not the Froum's favourite like Eugenix, but in my case, they really showed they can truely deliver.

After that I will have  a scar revision with Hattingen Hair,

that's it, hair transplants can't do more for me 

image.png.69ef6f500409c0fdd5089df4bdb41ff1.png

image.png.ff07998a3c355480796aedaba64fd5cd.png

Okay great. 

I agree. The Norwood Reaper is the worst thing that can happen to a man or woman aesthethically speaking. I also hate it. 

Worst thing is even when you take a razor and shave everything off, you can still see the balding pattern...🤪😵 

So you need some crazy painful scalp waxing or laser removal to become fully bald like Alopecia Universalis on your head. 

Or the other options would be to get SMP every year to conceal the shadow. 

Balding is such a nightmare. 

Yeah looks very solid on these pictures. No signs of thinning under this particular lighting. But I totally understand that you would have prefered a slightly lower hairline especially considering the fact that you are on MTF HRT. But given the demand/supply issue in hair transplants, this is probably the lowest you could go. 

Will your 2nd procedure with HLC be a touch-up on the hairline ? Or a new procedure on the midscalp ? 

Will Hattingen be performing the scar revision for free ? Btw who performed your strip extraction at Hattingen ? I guess it Dr. Sever & Dr. Laura did the strip and incisions while the techs finished with implantation, right ? 

Last question: how much estradiol do you take daily ? 10mg ? 

Good luck on your remaining procedures Jan. 🙏

All the best for the future and keep us updated. 👍