SECOND HAIRTRANSPLANT question

Hello 

so I’m planning of getting a second hair transplant because I want to increase the density of the area. I had a hair transplant to make my forehead smaller. The second one I asked them to not shave the recipient area because it was so difficult this past year to hide that area. Anyways so my question is, will the old transplanted hair fall out after getting my second hair transplant? 

3 minutes ago, Lillyvan said:

Hello 

so I’m planning of getting a second hair transplant because I want to increase the density of the area. I had a hair transplant to make my forehead smaller. The second one I asked them to not shave the recipient area because it was so difficult this past year to hide that area. Anyways so my question is, will the old transplanted hair fall out after getting my second hair transplant? 

No the transplanted hair you have had already will stay. Who are you choosing for you’re next procedure? 

Edited by J.A.C

5 hours ago, Lillyvan said:

Hello 

The previously transplanted hair will stay if you get a second transplant. They will not fall out.