Rating non-scalp donor area from best to worst!

So I'm not sure if this has officially been done, but I would like do a rating of best non scalp donor areas from best to worst and a short explanation as to why. 

So far I would assume this would be where it starts. But then where does armpit, leg, pubic, etc etc. 

1) Beard  
2) Chest 
3) Stomach 
4) Back 

• Valued Contributor

Well it is with me @HappyMan2021. I had 232 'pubic' grafts from my 'nether regions' to farm into old punch graft/strip scars in my donor area just over three months ago. There is no scarring down stairs and the growth is starting to come through (though it's early days to know how many will eventually grow out). 😉

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Pubic make a lot of sense to me too but one thing you gotta think about is ingrown hair cause that can become an absolute nightmare, I think that is more likely to happen to someone with curly hair but also has to do with the skin like someone with a thicker skin maybe if that makes any sense? 

Exemple I got some nap hair taken to do my temple points which are actually not curly although I do have curly hair but I was left with so many ingrown hair and huge huge pimples for at least 9months now it got better but I got 2 new pimples last week in the nap again, so that’s one thing to think about but beside that I really don’t see any reason not to harvest hair anywhere, I was actually looking at the hair on my feet few days ago and realized I could definitely use them in the future to replenish my donor if need be. 

but yeah I would say 

-beard

-pubic

-chest