Need advice on my current situation

Hi guys 

I had my HT in Mid January this year from Dubai, I know I should have had surgery from one of the recommended doctors but I was unaware of many things at that time.

I used Mr Tunio from Tunio aesthetics, they planted 2500 grafts and they worked on the Front and Mid-scalp but left the Vertex region. 

They used a good number of double and triple hairs and the team at Tunio was very happy with the density

I am attaching my pictures from 2.5 months since the procedure.

I also started Finasteride 1.25 gm, Minoxidil 5% and LLLT daily 1 month ago 

I wanted some advice from you guys.

Do you think 2500 grafts should give me decent density? My hair is thin all over

How early can I go with the another HT?

I am from India, live in the UAE and I am thinking of having my next HT from Eugenix, I am hearing good things about them and for me money is not an issue. 

I am little confused on what to do next, hopefully the results from the 1st HT from Tunio will be decent enough. 

The easiest clinics for me to go to are in India but I open to other suggestions 

Any general advice will be appreciated. 

IMG_20220328_172617.jpg

IMG_20220328_172807.jpg

IMG_20220328_172948.jpg

IMG_20220328_173037.jpg

IMG_20220328_173139.jpg

Screenshot_1.png

Edited by Taha

23 minutes ago, J.A.C said:

Have you got any pics of the hair transplant itself ? Thanks 🙏 

Thanks  J.A.C, I will try to get the pics from the clinic and will upload it soon 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, J.A.C said:

If 2.5k isn’t enough, which is likely to be the case, then yes definitely consider Eugenix ! 

Here are the pics, do you think this will give decent density in the transplanted area 

IMG_4596.JPG

IMG_4679.JPG

IMG_4680.JPG

IMG_4681.JPG

11 hours ago, CHRIS_at_RAHAL said:

2500 grafts based on your hair Thickness and what your expectations are is not enough.

If you're hoping to add density in the hairline then yes otherwise you do not have enough to cover the entire head.

Hope that helps

Thanks Chris, I just uploaded some pics, do you think I will get decent density in the transplanted areas, or I would need to add more grafts there as well 

1 hour ago, Taha said:

Thanks Chris, I just uploaded some pics, do you think I will get decent density in the transplanted areas, or I would need to add more grafts there as well 

Thanks for sharing ! You will need more grafts. The area covered is large and 2500 grafts were most likely spread out. If you have thick individual hair the results will look better but you need more.

Be careful that your donor supply doesn't get over harvested 

Chris

Patient Advisor at Rahal

• Like 1

Taha,

I agree with the above posters, including my colleague Chris that you will need more grafts in order to achieve your desired results. 2500 grafts is a decent number but with your advanced degree of thinning, you will definitely need more in time.

Given that it appears that you may have undergone FUT, I would definitely wait at least 8 to 12 months before undergoing a second hair transplant procesure and if you were going to add density in the same areas, I would wait a full year to 18 months to allow your first year transplant to mature.

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant

• Like 1

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

56 minutes ago, Rahal Hair Transplant said:

Taha,

I agree with the above posters, including my colleague Chris that you will need more grafts in order to achieve your desired results. 2500 grafts is a decent number but with your advanced degree of thinning, you will definitely need more in time.

Given that it appears that you may have undergone FUT, I would definitely wait at least 8 to 12 months before undergoing a second hair transplant procesure and if you were going to add density in the same areas, I would wait a full year to 18 months to allow your first year transplant to mature.

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant

Thank you so much for your reply, I just wanted to mention that I had FUE.

Does this make any difference 

• Like 1

Taha,

Good question.  Believe it or not, it actually does make A difference. In terms of the recipient area, my response above still applies. But The donor area will heal more quickly with FUE and you don’t have to worry about scalp elasticity returning.

So, if you wanted to get a second hair transplant in areas of the scalp that haven’t been implanted yet such as the back of the mid scalp and crown regions, you could undergo a second procedure immediately.

A lot of people actually undergo a single FUE “session“ over several consecutive days.   This is because different areas of the recipient area are being transplanted each day.

But if you are looking to add density to the same area, you would still want to wait 12 to 18 months to allow your hair transplant to mature because the last thing you want to do is kill previously transplanted hair that hasn’t grown yet by making new incisions.

I hope this helps.

Rahal Hair Transplant 

• Like 2

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

19 minutes ago, Rahal Hair Transplant said:

Taha,

Good question.  Believe it or not, it actually does make A difference. In terms of the recipient area, my response above still applies. But The donor area will heal more quickly with FUE and you don’t have to worry about scalp elasticity returning.

So, if you wanted to get a second hair transplant in areas of the scalp that haven’t been implanted yet such as the back of the mid scalp and crown regions, you could undergo a second procedure immediately.

A lot of people actually undergo a single FUE “session“ over several consecutive days.   This is because different areas of the recipient area are being transplanted each day.

But if you are looking to add density to the same area, you would still want to wait 12 to 18 months to allow your hair transplant to mature because the last thing you want to do is kill previously transplanted hair that hasn’t grown yet by making new incisions.

I hope this helps.

Rahal Hair Transplant 

Thank you so much sir, highly appreciate your reply