Hair tansplant shampoo

Hallo,

I had my first hair transplant 2 days ago in Turkey and yesterday when i went to the airport for my flight back home the airport staff seized my shampoo claiming that they do not allow that product on the airplane..

So now i'm stuck without the ability to wash my head using shampoo because i don't know which shampoo to get, so if anyone knows which (spray) shampoo is good for hair transplant that i can buy in Belgium i would kindly apreciate your feedback!

Also will it harm my head if i'm not going to be able to wash my head for coming 1 or 2 days until i get the right shampoo?

Also i will include picture of the shampoo that they seized from me so you guys have an idea which one i'm talking about.

Thank you!

626795386_tn50_0.jpg

Edited by Alex mahone
grammar

5 minutes ago, JoeMan said:

1st few days just spray saline on it every hr or so. After 3 or 4 days, baby shampoo is fine. You should be able to find this at a pharmacy. 

They basically instructed me to apply the spray shampoo and let it sit for 10mins and pour water afterwards and this should be done once a day for 10 days..

So i don't know if what you're suggesting is going to be ok for my head..

5 minutes ago, JoeMan said:

Reach out to your clinic for advice but what I suggested is pretty standard. I've never seen this product but maybe you can find it somewhere? 

I reached out to them and they told me that i should get a shampoo containing keratine or biotine, even if i order one it's going to take a day or two for it to be delivered so will it have any big harm for my drafts or head if i'm unable to wash my head for 1 or 2 days?

2 hours ago, Alex mahone said:

Hallo,

I had my first hair transplant 2 days ago in Turkey and yesterday when i went to the airport for my flight back home the airport staff seized my shampoo claiming that they do not allow that product on the airplane..

So now i'm stuck without the ability to wash my head using shampoo because i don't know which shampoo to get, so if anyone knows which (spray) shampoo is good for hair transplant that i can buy in Belgium i would kindly apreciate your feedback!

Also will it harm my head if i'm not going to be able to wash my head for coming 1 or 2 days until i get the right shampoo?

Also i will include picture of the shampoo that they seized from me so you guys have an idea which one i'm talking about.

Thank you!

626795386_tn50_0.jpg

You can use any normal shampoo. Use a mild shampoo like Dove. There's no harm.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alex mahone said:

I reached out to them and they told me that i should get a shampoo containing keratine or biotine, even if i order one it's going to take a day or two for it to be delivered so will it have any big harm for my drafts or head if i'm unable to wash my head for 1 or 2 days?

It will not harm your grafts.

8 hours ago, Alex mahone said:

Hallo,

Thank you!

626795386_tn50_0.jpg

Out of all airports i would expect turkey to allow hair transplant shampoo on a plane lol

• Haha 1

The spray you pictured is available on AMAZON in Us at about $25. It is not a shampoo but a spray to help irritated skin heal. Here is the description: "Spray foam for the skin with a high content of D-panthenol and a complex of vitamins A, E and F. Designed for skin damaged by irritation and sunburn. It can immediately help reduce skin irritation, provide a feeling of coolness, moisturize and accelerate wound healing. Free of fragrances and parabens." I have always used Johnson & Johnson baby shampoo after HT.