Thinking about hair transplant with Dr. Sahar Nadimi

Hello everyone, I have scheduled a a FaceTime meeting with Dr. Sahar Nadimi , from all of the patient reviews I could find on here I’m feeling confident that I will go forward with the transplant and I will be very happy, with that said it’s still a bit nerve racking for me to think that I’m actually going through with this, can anyone provide some more insight on Dr.Nadimi, any recent patient’s that could help me ease my nerves? 

Dr. Nadimi gets a lot of coverage and patient reviews on this forum, just use search. 

She is a Dr. Konior protege and seems pretty reliable and talented. I would not classify her as one of the "elite" docs, but she seems to be pretty skilled nonetheless.

That being said, I have seen some people complain that Dr. Nadimi can be conservative to a fault. As long as she explains and you understand whatever graft count she gives you, she seems like a solid option. 

If the graft count seems suspiciously low or something, you should be able to find an equally or more talented doctor who will offer a more aggressive approach. 

Thanks for the reply @HappyMan2021, my hair loss isn’t horrible, it’s mainly in the front hairline region, I have very thick hair on the back and sides of my head and no hair loss in the crown, Dr.Nadimi through pictures I sent said roughly 1500-1700 to restore the front Al hairline, my biggest concern is naturalness of the hairline, from the searches I’ve done her work looks amazing to me!  I’m wondering is there any results out there that patients were not happy with as I could not find any and if anyone on this forum has heard any negatives? I will add a pic for reference. 

8C57EA8F-2631-48D9-B34C-B72C3531DBB7.jpeg

Where are you located?

She is an outstanding surgeon so would provide you with an excellent result based on your situation.

She is fairly expensive when it comes to FUE though, possibly 2x-3x clinics like Dr Freitas. 

But I don't think you could go wrong with her.

She does most of the surgery by herself and has excellent communication with her patients, both before and after surgery. 

Have the consultation and then follow your gut. 

What are your expectations? Do you have more pictures? The 1500-1700 estimate Dr. Nadimi provided is not enough for a full restoration and you will probably need a 2nd procedure. Dr. Nadimi is a skilled surgeon but I have not seen any FUE cases from her over 2000 grafts. Given your level of hair loss I would consider doctors that can do 3000+ graft FUE sessions like Bisanga, Hasson, Freitas, Eugenix, Pinto, and many others. Don’t pick a surgeon based on location. Get multiple consultations from other docs, most surgeons provide free online consultations.

Edited by Tiger2050

Thanks for the reply @HappyMan2021, my hair loss isn’t horrible, it’s mainly in the front hairline region, I have very thick hair on the back and sides of my head and no hair loss in the crown, Dr.Nadimi through pictures I sent said roughly 1500-1700 to restore the front Al hairline, my biggest concern is naturalness of the hairline, from the searches I’ve done her work looks amazing to me!  I’m wondering is there any results out there that patients were not happy with as I could not find any and if anyone on this forum has heard any negatives? I will add a pic for reference. 

Based on the online cases I studied of Dr. Nadimi I figured the 1500-1700 would cover my existing hair loss. I’m located in Michigan so fairly easy to Travel  to Chicago, but I’ll take your advice and gather a couple more online consultations, I appreciate this forum and will continue to update.  I’ve added more pics, my barber is highly skilled and thins out my hair in the thick area’s to try and mask my hair loss, if I let it grow out the hair loss looks isolated to the frontal region. Any advise on number of grafts? 

9DA2C421-7975-4B86-982C-B385670459C3.jpeg

E6E1CC24-191E-4A9A-B8EC-3A115FAC22D5.jpeg

86CFB470-4812-417C-94A6-583FEDE952A0.jpeg

0335DFB1-7A0A-423A-968D-71A9884323DC.jpeg

6F0DED66-2E5A-45A1-AAEB-C932FAC7FC78.jpeg

679B8E89-76AA-4EF3-8C9E-9C5D7C40D2FF.jpeg

Edited by Chetman2112
Add more pic

On 4/3/2022 at 1:37 PM, Tiger2050 said:

What are your expectations? Do you have more pictures? The 1500-1700 estimate Dr. Nadimi provided is not enough for a full restoration and you will probably need a 2nd procedure. Dr. Nadimi is a skilled surgeon but I have not seen any FUE cases from her over 2000 grafts. Given your level of hair loss I would consider doctors that can do 3000+ graft FUE sessions like Bisanga, Hasson, Freitas, Eugenix, Pinto, and many others. Don’t pick a surgeon based on location. Get multiple consultations from other docs, most surgeons provide free online consultations.

She has a few 2000+ sessions on her Instagram page

On 4/3/2022 at 9:13 PM, Chetman2112 said:

I personally haven't been able to find any poor results from either her or Dr Konior. 

But it's always good to have a few consultations with other top docs and then you can decide from there.

Dr de Freitas would definitely be worth looking at. Has a lot of results on the Spanish forums

On 4/3/2022 at 7:28 AM, Chetman2112 said:

Based on the online cases I studied of Dr. Nadimi I figured the 1500-1700 would cover my existing hair loss. I’m located in Michigan so fairly easy to Travel  to Chicago, but I’ll take your advice and gather a couple more online consultations, I appreciate this forum and will continue to update.  I’ve added more pics, my barber is highly skilled and thins out my hair in the thick area’s to try and mask my hair loss, if I let it grow out the hair loss looks isolated to the frontal region. Any advise on number of grafts? 

9DA2C421-7975-4B86-982C-B385670459C3.jpeg

E6E1CC24-191E-4A9A-B8EC-3A115FAC22D5.jpeg

86CFB470-4812-417C-94A6-583FEDE952A0.jpeg

0335DFB1-7A0A-423A-968D-71A9884323DC.jpeg

6F0DED66-2E5A-45A1-AAEB-C932FAC7FC78.jpeg

679B8E89-76AA-4EF3-8C9E-9C5D7C40D2FF.jpeg

Dr. Bloxham seems to be pretty damn good with his "frontal band" hairline reconstructions.  Basically, he lowers the hairline a bit and beefs up the existing area appropriately.  He'd likely recommend it as an FUT.  His and Dr. Feller's YouTube channel is pretty damn convincing.  They show results as transparently as possible and they look excellent.

Edited by John1991