Bosley Patients

nards

Hi. I am new here and would like to hear about other people's experience's at bosley. I had a h/t done in 12/01, removing 660 grafts from the back to the front. I was concerned with the size of the scar from day one and still am. I had one scar revision done and do not feel like it helped. Everything at bosley was very good, except my linear scar. I am not happy with it and am wondering if their are others out there in the same situation?

Hi. I am new here and would like to hear about other people's experience's at bosley. I had a h/t done in 12/01, removing 660 grafts from the back to the front. I was concerned with the size of the scar from day one and still am. I had one scar revision done and do not feel like it helped. Everything at bosley was very good, except my linear scar. I am not happy with it and am wondering if their are others out there in the same situation?

Nards; Who did your scar revision?? Most of the time it is a bad idea to go back to the same doctor that caused the bad scar to give you a revision. Many people have been through the same and ended up with a bigger scar after the revision.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Nards; If I were you I would never go back to that doctor again. Any doctor that gives you a big scar in the first place is usually not capable of revising it the second time.Many of them try but end up screwing them even more. How big is your scar and where do you live? Could you post some pictures?

Lorenzo

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson