Anyone been to Mexico for afro hair replacement?

I’ve been a Norwood 3 for 10+ years and at 46, since hair restoration is more popular and not as expensive in other countries, I’m wondering if Turkey is the only place? I’ve seen countless reviews in Istanbul and have started interviewing HOI, now hair time, Dr. Caymaz and medlife group uk. Caymaz has had the best results on YouTube but medlife has been communicating the most, but 11 hour flight to save money? When Mexico is a few hours away, but do they do Afro hair, the reviews I’ve seen weren’t Afro hair. Does anyone know of alternative HT places other than Istanbul that are similar in price?

Be very careful with choosing a Dr for your hair type. Dr. Bisanga is someone I hear recommended for afro hair. It's far more complicated as the hair follicles have a curve to them and can be killed during extraction if not done correctly. I would steer clear of Turkey and Mexico for this as your hair can look much worse without an experienced Dr. 

Please consider elsewhere for Afro hair, Turkey is not the place to go, so many cases of over harvesting/poor hairlines/multi grafts in the front row/decimated donor areas.. 

The only names I would recommend are those that have proven results with Afro hair, Dr Bisanga, Dr Mwamba, Dr Lapunzula, Dr Feriduni + @DrTBarghouthi(Vertex) 

• Like 1