What I should do after hair transplant surger

13 minutes ago, akmhtc said:

Hello everyone..

I am about to do my op and I will travel to my country,what I should do first 10 days, should I wash my hair with saline, should I take medicine like biotin 

Your hair transplant clinic should be providing post-op instructions. 

Where are you going? 

I ask this because once you go ahead, depending on the clinic and how they approach things, you may be going to a place that might not get you the result you like. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

Your hair transplant clinic should be providing post-op instructions. 

Where are you going? 

I ask this because once you go ahead, depending on the clinic and how they approach things, you may be going to a place that might not get you the result you like. 

25 minutes ago, akmhtc said:

They told me I need between 4200 to 4600

I personally haven't heard of them but that grafts number seems a bit high. 

What research did you do that led you to this place and how much are they charging? 

Are you on any medication? 

Yes I am in minoxidil and fanstrarad for almost 5 years..

I have seen people satisfied about there op.

Extract graft and opening the incisions by surgeon, they preform 2 cases per day it cost around 7000 to 8500 gel

Every reputable clinic will inform the patient about post hair transplantation care, usually after the procedure

It's worrying that you would need come here to ask these questions in a forum rather than directly to your clinic so we cant just sit here and tell you

Of course, in this forum we are all here to help each other

Some clinics wash the recipient area after 2-3 days, some after 7 days

Regarding personal care, you will make sure to spray the recipient area with saline spray and getting as much rest as possible. Sleeping without touching or hitting the grafts for the first 7 days. No unneccary lifting or anything that will make blood rushing to your head for the first 7 days

Regarding vitamins like biotin you should ask the doctor when its best to start it again. If it was me I would wait 3-4 weeks