Which Eugenix package did you use?

jlamb1313

That's good to hear. I have no cons and nothing but pros for choosing Eugenix. I put my faith in Dr. Bansal and her team and have been amply rewarded since. Getting my hair back has boosted my confidence and I am already reaping the rewards from it. 

As for the packages, I did the one with Dr. Bansal doing the hairline design, the incisions and the overall supervision of the surgery. The whole team of doctors and technicians are well-trained and the founding doctors have created a work culture that inspires loyalty and dedication. If you went with a supervising surgeon other than Dr. Bansal or Dr. Sethi, you will still end up with a great result I am sure.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, kirkland said:

That's good to hear. I have no cons and nothing but pros for choosing Eugenix. I put my faith in Dr. Bansal and her team and have been amply rewarded since. Getting my hair back has boosted my confidence and I am already reaping the rewards from it. 

As for the packages, I did the one with Dr. Bansal doing the hairline design, the incisions and the overall supervision of the surgery. The whole team of doctors and technicians are well-trained and the founding doctors have created a work culture that inspires loyalty and dedication. If you went with a supervising surgeon other than Dr. Bansal or Dr. Sethi, you will still end up with a great result I am sure.

Thank you, so much for the response. Hugely helpful, my friend. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hey Jlamb,

I'm considering Eugenix as well!

Where have you landed in terms of package and your lead surgeon?

PS from reading a few of the threads on here it sounds like Dr Priyadarshani Das might be worth checking out too (in addition to Dr Sethi and Dr Bansal who also sound incredible).