anyone have experience with any of the products from this site https://minoxidilexpress.com/ ??

100xp

Hi everyone,

I live in Norway and we only have one option for topical minoxidil:

[Link Removed]

I have been using this product for over a year with some results and i want to continue but at a point my scalp suddenly got very dry and irritated.

I am wondering if anyone have experience with some of the products from minoxidilexpress.com ?? i hope to find a product i can use that wont dry out my scalp.

i am also considering to maybe try out a variant with topical finasteride as well.

i am open to try out products from other sites as well if some of you guys have any products that you have good experience with.

thanks

Edited by Hans - Webmaster
External link removed.

These are Chinese compounded product sold (not pharma grade)

Many have reported strange side effects (possible due to cross contamination as they prepare RU58841 and other anti androgens in the same place)

My advice to you is to stay away from it. You have several sources in Europe and any pharmacy to compound you Minoxidil and Finasteride

6 hours ago, mustang said:

These are Chinese compounded product sold (not pharma grade)

Many have reported strange side effects (possible due to cross contamination as they prepare RU58841 and other anti androgens in the same place)

My advice to you is to stay away from it. You have several sources in Europe and any pharmacy to compound you Minoxidil and Finasteride

Appreciate your reply.

I dont quite understand what you mean with Chinese compounded products, i tough all the products on that site was USA made? 

Do you have any links to sites that you mean is better to order from?

i thought maybe it was made in USA but not allowed to be sold there, 

THESE PRODUCTS IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN THE UNITED STATES. FOR ORDER INQUIRIES OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES PLEASE CONTACT YOUR MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL OR LOCAL DISTRIBUTOR.

I have ordered Kirkland foam for now since i have read alot of good reviews about that brand