HairOz spray

Hi, 

I was given following hair spray to be used for first 6 months. Dr Yaman clinic told me that I can use this instead if im not taking finstrade. Does anybody have experience with this particular product? Can i use it with minoxidil? Help will be appreciated.

20220218_183644.jpg

20220218_183625.jpg

Edited by moe007

• 1 year later...

Have you used this spray? There are many alternatives on the market, especially if you are looking for a biotin and saw palmetto spray. But I don’t know if this is effective, since similar products caused itching for me. Especially in the first months after transplantation, additional itching is unnecessary.

One friend has been using minoxidil for a long time, he has not yet had a transplant. He did not recommend that I use minoxidil for 2 reasons.

1. Minoxidil causes itching and a dirty, sticky feeling in the hair.

2. He said that minoxidil really makes his hair stronger and thicker. But he was under the impression that minoxidil was addictive. Because if he stops using minoxidil he starts experiencing severe hair loss 3-4 months after. So now he has to use minoxidil for the rest of his life, but he doesn't want to for reason number 1. Or he risks losing his hair.