Donor Hair Assessment in London ?

I was wondering if anyone knew where in London i could get an accurate assessment of my donor hair, namely :

1. hair diameter

2. follicle units per square cm

3. number of hairs per graft ( singles vs doubles vs triples)

And any other important factors.

I just want a full diagnostic assessment of my hair type and quality.

I want to be able to give as detailed info as possible to future docs for consultation

16 minutes ago, vib said:

I was wondering if anyone knew where in London i could get an accurate assessment of my donor hair, namely :

1. hair diameter

2. follicle units per square cm

3. number of hairs per graft ( singles vs doubles vs triples)

And any other important factors.

I just want a full diagnostic assessment of my hair type and quality.

I want to be able to give as detailed info as possible to future docs for consultation

Whilst i don't have an exact answer. I believe a person referred to as a Trichologist usually can do that. Maybe somebody else will come along and mention because if so  might be a cheaper/easier option to access 

Interesting that you would go to such length to help out the surgeon.  Not sure if this is necessary.  Can't wait to hear the opinion of others.

Let's consider a consultation.  The information given to you by the doctor is based on what he sees at the time of the consultation.  Who's to say that the info you gather today won't change by the time you visit with the doctor.  Unless there is an underlying condition, this might just be overkill.  

Is there a reason for your approach?

Patient Consultant for Dr. Arocha at Arocha Hair Restoration. 

I am not a medical professional and my comments should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own. 

1 hour ago, LaserCaps said:

Interesting that you would go to such length to help out the surgeon.  Not sure if this is necessary.  Can't wait to hear the opinion of others.

Let's consider a consultation.  The information given to you by the doctor is based on what he sees at the time of the consultation.  Who's to say that the info you gather today won't change by the time you visit with the doctor.  Unless there is an underlying condition, this might just be overkill.  

Is there a reason for your approach?

Personally i think very few doctors do that it seems until an actual in person consult, which for international patients is like the day before surgery is planned. 

I think if you already however have a proper evaluation done with the information in OP being mentioned, it does help to determine certain elements in advance. However, it's not by any means perfect but probably better.