Has anyone had Dr Mwamba do eyebrow hair transplant on them?

I am wanting to know if anyone has had Dr Mwamaba do eyebrow hair transplant on them and if he did a good job? Any photos of before and afters ?

Also, who are the best eyebrow hair transplant surgeons in America? 

I've heard eyebrow restoration is one of the "more simple" transplant procedures, but it seems terribly risky. It's horrible enough having a scalp graft come out all weird and misangled, but in that case you can still use product to tame it. If you have eyebrow grafts that come out all weird, idk what the solution is besides trim it on a daily basis. 

That being said, I've heard Konior does great eyebrows. With eyebrows you really do need a 0% chance of f*ckups, and Konior seems like the closest thing possible to guaranteed success with this. 

Do you have pics of your current eyebrows you can share?

Edited by SadMan2021

• 1 year later...

Bumping this thread.

Interested in knowing if Dr Mwamba does eyebrow transplants too.

EDIT: apparently he does

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/dr-patrick-mwamba

"Dr. Mwamba also specializes in repair cases, scar reduction, eyebrow reconstruction and BHT (body hair transplantation - transferring body hair follicles to balding areas of the scalp) when appropriate."

It would be nice to get a confirmation from him to be 100% sure. I've read that Couto did eyebrow transplants on the spanish forum (decade old posts), but when I asked his clinic on IG they said that he doesn't perform them atm. The same could happen with Mwamba, as I haven't seen eyebrow transplant mentioned on his website.

Edited by NegativeNorwood

"Mature hairline" is euphemism for balding.

5 hours ago, Dillpickle123 said:

Have you tried minoxidil on your eyebrows? It worked wonders for my beard maybe it can help eyebrows 

Will get on oral minoxidil (and oral finasteride) soon, but I'm still doubtful if it will achieve the results I want (my eyebrows always were very sparse, and I want them much fuller and denser than ever), so I'm gathering info about eyebrow transplants in the meantime in case I need it despite using oral minoxidil. 

"Mature hairline" is euphemism for balding.

4 hours ago, NegativeNorwood said:

Will get on oral minoxidil (and oral finasteride) soon, but I'm still doubtful if it will achieve the results I want (my eyebrows always were very sparse, and I want them much fuller and denser than ever), so I'm gathering info about eyebrow transplants in the meantime in case I need it despite using oral minoxidil. 

I see them minox foam probably won’t help it’ll make them as thick as they used to be 

• Like 1