Eugenix Exclusive Package

Hello, I'm a 30 year old male with a NW 6 and I'm looking at going to Eugenix in India for my first hair transplant.  They are recommending 5,000 grafts (1,000 from the beard) over two days.  From what I can tell, both their Comprehensive and Exclusive packages utilize Senior Techs for extraction and implantation, and the doctor does the planning, design, and slits.  Eugenix has a pretty good reputation.  Has anyone used these particular packages?  Is it ok to have their Techs do this part of the work?   

4 minutes ago, DS222 said:

Hello, I'm a 30 year old male with a NW 6 and I'm looking at going to Eugenix in India for my first hair transplant.  They are recommending 5,000 grafts (1,000 from the beard) over two days.  From what I can tell, both their Comprehensive and Exclusive packages utilize Senior Techs for extraction and implantation, and the doctor does the planning, design, and slits.  Eugenix has a pretty good reputation.  Has anyone used these particular packages?  Is it ok to have their Techs do this part of the work?   

They all have technicians do the majority of the implantation but the 210 iRS and above packages involve Dr Arika Bansal and the more you pay per graft the more involved she is. 

I think the difference between the 75 RS and 120 RS package is primarily that the 120 RS has more senior Doctors from Eugenix leading it, whereas the Junior Doctors still developing themselves are doing the 75 RS version. 

That said, there are videos on YouTube of a patient who went for the 75 RS package and the work looks clean. Type in "The Alpha" and its an Indian based YouTuber whose friend/acquaintance went for it and there's a few videos. The guy who hosts the channel is called Yasar and actually had a repair job from them and said his was the 120 RS package at the time, but back then Dr Arika was involved in the 120 RS package. She's now much more in demand and that's why no longer does 120 RS but from 210 upwards. 

Personally i think Eugenix should showcase their results a bit more by pricing and name their Doctors but they want the focus i think to be more on the brand itself and the philosophy of hair transplants. Training their doctors and technicians to live and breathe the procedures so they can expand and help keep the quality the same. 

There's probably a few examples on here of a lot of people who went and had the Eugenix 120 RS package but when Dr Arika was involved. 

• Like 2

I'm in a similar situation(NW 6/7) and planning to choose Comprehensive Package but only because I can't afford the other packages. Almost all packages have heavy involvement of technicians with varying degree. Even at other clinics that I talked to doctors are only involved in part. But the difference, in the other clinics their main surgeons do get involved. At Eugenix, it depends on the package.

But still I'm leaning towards Eugenix because of their good track record on NW 6/7. I also learnt that, it's not like Eugnix has 100s of doctors but mostly less than 10. I asked a CRM there. So all the surgeons get acquaintance with the founding surgeons. Finally, I read in some posts in here who went for lower packages but still took the help of Dr. Arika by asking. I think she generally oversees all surgeries but not sure to what extent.

However, I got much of this impression only from reading various posts here.

• Like 1

I recently had a hair transplant at Eugenix. Checkout and let me know your feedback.

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/63068-eugenix-3000-grafts-grade-67-my-first-hair-transplant-february-28-2022/