1.5 years on propecia - recent crown loss

aw33

Hey guys, I am new here and would greatly appreciate some info. Started losing my hair at around age 17 and now I am 20. This July/Aug will mark my 2nd anniversary of starting Propecia. All was as expected earlier on and I maintained almost all of my hair. Currently, I still am maintaining a good portion of my mid and front hair but my crown is getting emptier and the bald spot is getting bigger.

My question is, what are the implications of steadily losing your hair in a certain region after taking Propecia for quite some time? I mean, I have been using it for 1.5 years, so why is my crown slowly getting emptier when it was not earlier on?

I should add, my individual hair strands are quite thick (the ones that land on my hand when I wet my hair or fiddle with my hair)

Should I take Rogaine? I am too young for a transplant (imo anyways) but that can be a future option if I maintain a respectable amount of my hair. Other than my hair everything else is perfect I have a good body, tall (6'3) and good looking (according to women anyways) - What a pain in the back.

Thanks