27M Got prescription to FIN

justbelieves

Hello everyone, before doing a hair transplant. I saw that it was recommended to get on Fin before to see if I were to get any side effects. If no side effects then going the Hair Transplant route would make sense since I would have to be on fin afterwards. My older brother is a NW6 and he's 31. I'm a NW2-3 at 27. I had great hair 2 years ago, went through a breakup and lost a good amount on the crown and hair in the front got thinner. If you guys could tell me if you are on, or were on fin and share with my your experiences. I would greatly appreciate it. I have the bottle of fin sitting on my dresser, but I have not decided whether to use it or not. Thank you for your time.

Wish you the best

S

• Like 1

here's my 2 cents and it might not be what the majority will tell you but I am not afraid to be a contrarian and go against the grain.....go ahead and get a HT with out fin ....you have 1 life.....I personally had one with out ANY meds and started seeing growth at 2.5 months and everything is going well....I should note I did not touch a single drop of alcohol after 90 days, I exercise 3-4x a week, don't smoke or do any drugs, low stress....my regimen is nizoral, biotin, whole food vitamins, and patricks shampoo. point is I am a healthy individual ....most will ask you "are you on fin" and push it on you....you are 27, do you own research on the drug....now genetics, from what you said it looks like you are on the bad side of genetics and probably headed towards your brothers nw6, that I cannot help you with...do some research here theres a few guys who had a HT without fin and are seeing amazing results like Bisangas (he does have them take oral minox) and Freitas I think ? he does not have his patients take fin, and the moderetor also believe is not on fin, again to be completely honest and probably get heat for this- I think those who do NOT take fin pre HT have not only early growth but also best results....good luck .