Dr. Varona

mpkoons

I am getting my hair restoration surgery by Dr. Varona in three days!! He is based out of Dallas Medical Hair Restoration but he comes to the Houston Location once a month to do surgeries down here!! Does anybody know of him or has went through Medical hair Restoration?? Need Info ASAP!!! Thanks

I am getting my hair restoration surgery by Dr. Varona in three days!! He is based out of Dallas Medical Hair Restoration but he comes to the Houston Location once a month to do surgeries down here!! Does anybody know of him or has went through Medical hair Restoration?? Need Info ASAP!!! Thanks

I dont know of this doctor, but I do know of MHR and I would recommend staying as far away as possible. Place like this, Bosley, Advanced hair studio etc are no more than hair mills. Maybe this doc is alright but if I were you I wouldnt take a chance. Youve only got 1 head and limited donar hair available to be taking a chance on any doctor from these establishments.

Im going to save everyone else the time and tell you that you'll get the same response from most people on this site. Cancel and try to get a refund but even if they dont refund I still wouldnt do it if I were you. I SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE. Good luck to ya!