Extremely Frizzy and Un-Malleable Hair Post HT - Conditioner or Other Recommendations

I have had 3 HT's total - the first by 1 doc and the last 2 HTs by a diff doc. Literally every single transplant hair is extremely frizzy and kinky, across all 3 HT's. 

All of my native hair is very thick and the donor area hair does indeed get a bit curly when grown long, but the native hairline hair is straight, fine, and malleable. I do believe the angle and direction of the transplant hairs followed best-practice, but the transplant hair is incredibly rigid and literally cannot be styled in any direction other than the direction they were inserted in, without the use of a high-hold product. Whereas say my native hair is facing downward, I can still comb it and it will stay left, right, up, down, etc. With the transplant hair, if it was inserted going left, it is impossible without product to get it going in any direction but its pre-determined left direction.

The native hair is soft and lays on the scalp in its intended direction almost immediately from the root. Although the transplant hair is in the proper direction, it seems to stick straight out for a centimeter or so after emerging from the root, then begins a wild curl, kinky pattern. 

I'm not definitively sure if this is due to human error during the surgery, or an unavoidable result of having very thick, coarse, donor hair. 

Hair Product does tame my hair, but I'm sick of the daily upkeep and maintenance. And product always makes my hair look a tad formal, even with a matte finish. I can never have a laid back bed-head look bc of this unruly hair. 

The holy grail solution for me would be a conditioner or some other related type of relaxer I can just lather on in the shower, that keeps my hair relaxed for 24 hours at a time. 

Any recommendations on conditioners or other relaxers? I'm open to experiment with anything that is less time consuming than the 5-15 minutes it takes me to tame my hair with high-hold product. 

Also is there any chance my hair will naturally soften and relax with time? My 1st HT was 3 years ago and its still pretty rigid. I had a consult with Dr. Diep last year and I've seen other doctors say there is a possibility the hair is still in its current anagen phase (which can last from 2-6 years) and the hair can change texture when is starts the cycle over. 

***I don't want to post pictures of my hair. But use this pic of Harry Styles for reference - imagine the circled areas are transplant hairs that by default look like this, without outside intervention. 

Harry Styles.png

Edited by SadMan2021

• HappyMan2021 changed the title to Extremely Frizzy and Un-Malleable Hair Post HT - Conditioner or Other Recommendations