Dr. Rahal date - Confirmation

Raphael84

Hey all.

The title of the post is a little bit of a lie, there has been no confirmation of a date as of yet. But I have made a decision to reserve a date in the first week of November with Dr. Rahal to undertake my 1st HT. Just need to figure out the best exact date for me before I confirm with Dr. Rahal. Just wanted to express my gratitude to everybody for their constant posts that I have read or contributed. Whilst I am not an avid poster I check out new posts almost everyday and these have helped me move to the next phase of the process. So thanks again to all, for your time and photos etc... Many of you will not even realise that you have aided me in this decision. Especially Eman.

As November approaches I will begin a weblog and perhaps in turn I may be able to pay that help back to this community.

Many thanks again.

Regards...

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Hey all.

The title of the post is a little bit of a lie, there has been no confirmation of a date as of yet. But I have made a decision to reserve a date in the first week of November with Dr. Rahal to undertake my 1st HT. Just need to figure out the best exact date for me before I confirm with Dr. Rahal. Just wanted to express my gratitude to everybody for their constant posts that I have read or contributed. Whilst I am not an avid poster I check out new posts almost everyday and these have helped me move to the next phase of the process. So thanks again to all, for your time and photos etc... Many of you will not even realise that you have aided me in this decision. Especially Eman.

As November approaches I will begin a weblog and perhaps in turn I may be able to pay that help back to this community.

Many thanks again.

Regards...

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Originally posted by azza786:

good luck and welcome to the rahal club!

It really is starting to feel like a club. There are a lot of us on here. icon_smile.gif

Raphael84 and ShavedDethMonk I wanted to wish you both the best of luck!!!

The good thing about you booking so far in advance is it will give you both plenty of time to get all your questions asked and answered before your actual HTs. icon_smile.gif

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

Raphel84- thanks for the nice comments and glad that all of us could help! And like everyone else said, welcome to the club. You will be in great hands.

I remember when I set my date with Adrian. I thought that I would think about it constantly and it would take forever to arrive--that was not the case. When I finally set my date and sent in the reservation money, almost 6-months earlier icon_eek.gif, the day quickly approached much faster than I had anticipated.

But when the reservation money was sent and the date was set in stone (so to speak), I cannot tell you how excited I was and I know that you will be too!

Eman

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...