permanent hair thinning.

Im almost 8 weeks post HT. It seems like the hair around the nape of my neck is thinning. I dont think this is DUPA but the texture of my hair seems different, a lot thinner.

I cant take propecia but would rogaine help with this? It just seems that the hair around the nape under the crown is thinning.

Any ideas as to what this is? Could it just be due to surgery after shock?

Im almost 8 weeks post HT. It seems like the hair around the nape of my neck is thinning. I dont think this is DUPA but the texture of my hair seems different, a lot thinner.

I cant take propecia but would rogaine help with this? It just seems that the hair around the nape under the crown is thinning.

Any ideas as to what this is? Could it just be due to surgery after shock?

In a similar situation as you, although I am a bit earlier at 6 weeks. What is the abbreviated background of your procedure? I had about 1500 grafts placed to reinforce my hairline and do some temple work. The hair in my widow's peak area feels significantly thinner, and I am hoping this is just some temporary shockloss. Anyways, good luck to ya, and I hope someone has some answers to your question...

If you wanna scream, scream with me....