Anyone have experience with Long Hair Centre, Dr Yildirim

Hi all, (first time posting on this forum, so apologies if this is the wrong way to ask for help)

I'm planning on getting a hair transplants. And in my research came across Long Hair Clinic. Easy communication and quite responsive. The photos they've sent from other clients look good. The price isn't all that high. 3000 grafts for £3.5k. The results from their other clients look good. I saw a post on Reddit of someone who got their hair done by Dr Yildirim. And thought to contact him. I just can't see too much of his work online. Anyone heard of him? Or had work done by him?

I've attached below a pic of my hairline. Most of the work will be on the hairline and on top to improve density.

IMG_20211104_094137.jpg

Yes I’m aware of this hair mill/Clinic and the Dr. It’s been asked often here. Please consider the reliable choices instead. Those are Dr Bicer, HLC, Pekiner, Keser and the affordable but still not hair mill territory - Dr Yaman and Dr Demirsoy. Or better still consider the Euro options. Some elite choices in Spain, Portugal and Belgium.

The reason why you won’t be seeing his work online is that it just isn’t good. 

Edited by JC71
  • Like 1

It’s not a clinic which is doing good work regardless of what it could be classed as. You could do so much better in choosing, research the Clinics/Drs I have given above. All have actual real patient results posted here on the forum. And both Dr Bicer and Dr Yaman are actually forum recommended. 

I've seen unnatural results from that clinic and I don't think Dr. Yildrim is a real doctor, there's no medical/educational history on their website. I would stay away.

Medication for Male Pattern Baldness: Topical Dutasteride - Topical Minoxidil 5% - Ketoconazole Shampoo

Medication for Cicatricial Alopecia: Hydroxychloroquine  - Topical Clobestasol - Doxycycline

• Valued Contributor

If this is your first time posting I would seriously spend another 6-12 months on doing more research on everything 'hair transplant.' You only get one chance at it or in my case hopefully 3!!! Lol! I would hate for you to come back to this forum after being butchered. Take your time and do plenty of due diligence. Have a look at the surgeons recommended by the forum from patients and I wish you all the best. Please feel free to ask as many questions as you can think of as their is no wrong question. All the best!

On 11/8/2021 at 10:48 PM, 53short said:

Hi. They do one patient per day, i dont think that would qualify it as a hair mill? 

On 11/8/2021 at 7:32 PM, 53short said:

Hi all, (first time posting on this forum, so apologies if this is the wrong way to ask for help)

I'm planning on getting a hair transplants. And in my research came across Long Hair Clinic. Easy communication and quite responsive. The photos they've sent from other clients look good. The price isn't all that high. 3000 grafts for £3.5k. The results from their other clients look good. I saw a post on Reddit of someone who got their hair done by Dr Yildirim. And thought to contact him. I just can't see too much of his work online. Anyone heard of him? Or had work done by him?

I've attached below a pic of my hairline. Most of the work will be on the hairline and on top to improve density.

That clinic not look serious, i see you've got offer 3.5k GBP,  and at same time for bigger number of frafts 3.5-4k, 3-4 months ago they offered 2-2.5k euros price, so this says clinic not professional, ethical, as depending is customer from UK, GER or East Europe, set different prices for same number of grafts, or even more expensive for less grafts if you are from EU or UK!

Those photos no one can't know are their patients's photos or not :) , as when googled them couldn't find them on any forum with patients 1-12 months posting progress, as we can find here of many recommended clinics here, their patients with real threads and following progress 1-12 months, photos YT,INST,FB,websites of clinics not real place to find is one clinic good or not, is harimill or not, harimill must not mean that 5-10 patients at one day, HLC for ex. does 3-4x patients per days, but has 3-4x doctors surgeons who peform it, but hairmill can be as description of any low-level quality clinic, for this one i can't be 100% sure they do good job...

On their YT channel, you can't find any patient with 1-12 months or longer video than 20-30s :) , where  is like before-after, like power-point show :) ,  that's not way of serious clinics presentation... Was surprised when saw you've got price 3.5k GBP for 3k grafts, if they offered other people 2.5ke for 4k grafts :) ....

As you wrote, their real work no much online, that says enough, until you see some real threads, you can't be sure 100% are they ok. That guy "dr." Yildrim, no where description about his education, is he at all doctor, did he ever graduate Medical faculty, but can be some technician, with experienced, and have himself title dr. :) ... When i asked them where graduated their dr. Medical faculty or which area, never gave specific answer, else repeating "yes he is docto" , for ex. dr. Zarev from Bulgaria, no much here at forum or other forums, but on his website is clearly written where he graducated Medical faculty, which area, where worked, what worked, about this guy nothing...

Their Google reviews are 5.0, Trustpilot good marks too, quora, etc. ,  but all we know Greviews, Trustpilot many clinics pay their bots to post good feedbacks, and often will see there 1 post guys :) or repeating same names :) ...  So be warry about this clinic.

If i was on your place will think twice, at beginning found this clinic too, and was impresssed, good Greviews,Trustpilot,Quora, 1 patient - 1 day bla bla, but when deeper checked - doctor no medical backround, no education info, experience, no real cases anywhere in public, else guys who they take photos after 1st day of OP, and photos with thumb up - big smile, and say "this was amazing experience" , how i can say it was super clinic-doctor and give feedback 1 day after OP, if i dont see results, as weare not here for tourist toor-good hotel-vip transfer as hairmills try attract  potential patients, but all we are here for good or solid results, and we need serious clinics,doctors with good backround, experience, education, but no unknown guy, who say is doctor...

All this me and other not tell you, cause we try act as smart guys here, no, just tell you our experiences, it's coincidence that i investigated that clinic, and was near even to choose, but tnx God fortunately didnt choose it, as found tis forum, where experienced members, admin, teached me how to make difference good doctor vs joke doctors or scammers, cheaters, who just care about your money and dont care while risk to make problems to your head-life in future... As if make wrong choice, issues are later bigger than we think at phase of selecting doctor.... As many such clinics try attract patients by packages like hotel-transport, low price-for any amount grafts, and now started even with  these stories 1 day - 1 patient, trying confuse patients to think they are same as recommended doctors, and at same time you nowhere can find at leadt 5-10x their patients, at any forum with 1-12 months posting results... Need be very careful about choice, as there is no undo option, and fixing procedure after bad HT cost much more, money, nervs, health...

• Like 1