dislodging grafts ?

all i keep reading is how the grafts are secure in your scalp by day 10. i also keep reading that your scabs can fall off with the hair in them any where from day 3 to one month.so my question is at what point can you have a graft dislodge and not lose it in the future.basically how long does t take to basically establish itself as a permanent hair to the scalp.one hour one day one week it seems like there is alot of contradicting statements and therefore confusing me.its just how can you not be alarmed when you start massaging your scabs at day 5 and the hairs fall out with them but people are saying to be careful by nit dislodging them until day 10. i hope i explained myself correctly thanks again

all i keep reading is how the grafts are secure in your scalp by day 10. i also keep reading that your scabs can fall off with the hair in them any where from day 3 to one month.so my question is at what point can you have a graft dislodge and not lose it in the future.basically how long does t take to basically establish itself as a permanent hair to the scalp.one hour one day one week it seems like there is alot of contradicting statements and therefore confusing me.its just how can you not be alarmed when you start massaging your scabs at day 5 and the hairs fall out with them but people are saying to be careful by nit dislodging them until day 10. i hope i explained myself correctly thanks again

at what point can you have a graft dislodge and not lose it in the future.

This makes no sense. Once you lose a graft that is it.

You must understand the distinction between a graft=follicle and the hair strand that grows out of the follicle.

This you lose all the time because hair grows in cycles and is supposed to fall off.

basically how long does t take to basically establish itself as a permanent hair to the scalp

Earliest duration for security is 5 days.

Permanent security 14 days.

Check Dr. Mejia's article on this.

If I find it, I will post the link.

it seems like there is alot of contradicting statements and therefore confusing me.

Different doctors have SLIGHTLY different views.

But all agree that after 14 days, the graft is secure and needs to be surgically removed.

just how can you not be alarmed when you start massaging your scabs at day 5 and the hairs fall out with them but people are saying to be careful by nit dislodging them until day 10.

You can make slight circles in the shower, with the hair wet, so that you can dislodge the scabs.

You can do this at 5 days, because of the explanation I said above.

If you put excessive force the graft will be dislodged at day 5, but by 10 days you can apply more force.

take care...