My wife found something interesting

It's generally regarded as junk science by most leading physicians in the field. Although some remain cautiously neutral, very few revered surgeons are actually promoting laser therapy as a viable option at this point, I think.

The language used in that video is also very misleading. The narrator says, "There are others who state that alternative treatments have to be used with a laser to become effective, such as Minoxidil." The argument is actually the other way around: people who experience regrowth after undergoing laser therapy sessions are probably only benefiting from the meds that are also being taken. Semantic nonsense, but this is how these companies operate.

You may experience a positive, synergistic effect after simultaneously using minoxidil and finasteride, but I doubt laser treatment is going to do much for you. Posters who purportedly have seen positive results almost invariably refuse to share pictures, too.

-------

All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my My Hair Loss Website

David,

Your first post in July and second post today both link to promotional laser therapy websites which is in violation of our terms of service you agreed upon when you signed up. Feel free to ask anything you want about laser therapy and whether or not it works to treat hair loss, but restrain from posting promotional links or I'm going to assume you're trying to coverly promote your product while pretending to ask legitimate questions.

Thanks for your cooperation,

Bill

Originally posted by David78:

Hey there my wife losing her hair and she use thickening shampoos but I have heard of laser does it do anything? been watching videos on youtube (link to laser therapy promotional video removed)

is this a scam or does it work?[/quote

Ive done the laser therapy along with taking minoxidil for a year. I wasn't happy after the year of doing it. I wasted money on it, i wouldnt' do it