Does it look like Min is working after about 2 months? Also been on fin for 3 but doubt fin has had a chance to work yet

I tried to replicate the same conditions for a before and after so far, same spot, same lighting, similar hair length etc. one thing I’ve noticed as I’m sure many of you have, is that the crown can look better or worse just depending on how recently you showered, how greasy it is, how it’s parted, etc. I feel like ive made progress but hard to say without being biased, maybe you guys who have a better eye for this stuff can give me an unbiased opinion. I’ll stay on min for at least 4-6 months and be 100% sure if it’s making an improvement or not and fin indefinitely as I’ve had no negative side effects.

8644E35E-D655-48FC-8B3B-C9CD6EEA45B9.jpeg

• Valued Contributor

The second photo definitely looks stronger. Your hair looks darker (which could be from finasteride) and your crown and mid section look better. I don't know if this is due to slightly darker lighting but I would definitely stay with what you are doing and give both drugs many more months to work.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gatsby said:

The second photo definitely looks stronger. Your hair looks darker (which could be from finasteride) and your crown and mid section look better. I don't know if this is due to slightly darker lighting but I would definitely stay with what you are doing and give both drugs many more months to work.

Thanks, that’s the plan. I’d like to get the transplant rolling early 2022. I think my frontal third is looking marginally better but it is too far gone for meds to do anything significant in all likelihood. I think the lighting is slightly darker as the left photo was taken in the morning vs afternoon. I’m hoping my crown/mid area will continue to improve and I can save my grafts for the frontal third and future.