Does Dr Yaman perform the surgery by himself?

Hi, I want to do a hair transplant and found Dr Yaman through this forum. His assistant told me that there would be three steps: incision step, extraction step, and implantation step. Dr Yaman will only perform the first step by himself. I want to know if it is normal? I think the last two steps are much more important right? Does anyone go to Dr Yaman? Could you share your experience and opinions about it? Thank you!

3 minutes ago, Neil said:

Hi, I want to do a hair transplant and found Dr Yaman through this forum. His assistant told me that there would be three steps: incision step, extraction step, and implantation step. Dr Yaman will only perform the first step by himself. I want to know if it is normal? I think the last two steps are much more important right? Does anyone go to Dr Yaman? Could you share your experience and opinions about it? Thank you!

The incision/channel opening is the most important step for him to be performing. The first and last steps are typically done by techs in most clinics. 
Use the search function to look for Dr Yaman results, he is forum recommended and you will find patient + clinic posted journeys.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/physician/Turkey/Resul-Yaman/681

• Like 1

Most surgeons only do the incision step. Some do the incision and FUE extractions and implantation. Naturally, those surgeons charge more 

• Like 2

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider.