Combination of back of head and body hair

taza

I had 3 previous strip surgeries about 15 years ago. I am now looking for Clinic which does a combination of back of head and body hair to scalp transplant. I was looking to book with Dr Cinik but after seeing some fake reviews, I'm now reconsidering. Can anyone recomended a good clinic in Turkey or Hungry which can do a combination of back of head and body hair? 

20210803_212151.jpg

20210803_212151.jpg

20210725_142749.jpg

First two didn't work. I had the first two surgeries in the Uk with Dr Rogers. Both surgeries were a complete failure. I had my last surgery with Dr Rahal, was a success but I only got around 2000 grafts.

21 hours ago, taza said:

First two didn't work. I had the first two surgeries in the Uk with Dr Rogers. Both surgeries were a complete failure. I had my last surgery with Dr Rahal, was a success but I only got around 2000 grafts.

Did  Dr. Rogers mention why the first 2 surgeries failed? What was different with Dr. Rahal?

Donor region still looks OK. You've probably got around 2000 grafts remaining for FUE. It appears only the transplanted hair is remaining now. Do you have any pre op pictures? Looks like roughly 4000 grafts are growing currently. Worth consulting with a top tier clinic to see how much usable hair you have remaining for a final pass. Most men have about 6000 - 8000 usable grafts in total. 

6 minutes ago, taza said:

I'm have sent my pictures to Dr Bicer. I'm hoping to get 3000 grafts with the combination of back of head, beard and chest hairs. Do you think this is possible?

Yes it could be possible ! Let us know what she says 👌

• Like 1