24, almost completly bald!!!

I hate this feeling, I used to own like one hat, now i own 12. Im considering doing Propecia for awhile and then doing hair transplant surgery. Anyone got anything to say about this idea. Good? Bad? should i just do one or the other? index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=12946540&albumID=3034645&imageID=58034314

I dont see a picture so I cant say what to do. If you are really almost completely bald at 24 I dont know if a HT or propecia is the answer. Have you ever tried a clipped or shaved look? If you want more responses you might ask in the Hair Restoration Questions and Answers forum. I wish you the best of luck. icon_smile.gif

http://hair-restoration-info.c...s/a/frm/f/3466060861

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

Well i still have hair, but its thin. The thinning slowed down alot. I had cancer last year and when i got through with chemo my hair grew back in force like it was when i was 19. But since it has started thinning again.

I'm sorry about you having to battle cancer. My step dad has it as well. The good thing about moving your post to the other forum is many doctors read it and could help answer you especially if you have pictures. icon_smile.gif

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs