Class 2-3 hair transplant with thinning front and deep temples

I am 31 years old guy and my hair is receding slowly. The problem is my hairline is not receding so fast but it is just thinning and my temples are very much deep. Ideally I should wait for 3 or 4 more years till I have some empty area but I cant wait so long as these years are critical or stepping stone for my personal and professional life and I want to be confident and free from hair loss worries as soon as possible.

I want to go for transplant to reduce my temple and increase frontal density.

My concerns are

1) Shock loss in place where I have hair and the end result can even be worst than the current one (incase you have lots of hair in recepient area)

2) If I get hair in front and then the original hair continues to recede then I will have two hairlines which will be wierd

I dont know how people who have done transplant early deal with the second problem. I dont see any blog on that. But I think its important issue. We dont have enough time and money to go for transplants every two years. Minoxidil and Propecia are suppose to work on crown but not in front so frontal hair loss will continus even on medication.

Any idea and comment will really be helpful