Hair transplant

So I recently moved to south west Florida . I’m originally from New Jersey and had a doctor to do the transplant there in New York but I relocated . Please give me some good recommendations for doctors , don’t care about the money . Thanks 

First, welcome to the forum!

Here are the recommended surgeons:

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp?sr=HRN

Who did your prior surgery? Was it an FUT or FUE? Are you happy with the results? Can you share some pictures? Feel free to reach out privately if you'd like.

• Like 1

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider. 

• Valued Contributor

@Rsyanks when choosing a surgeon don't choose the one who is closest to you. Choose one who has turned out consistent results with many patients who have a similar hair loss pattern as yours who have achieved the same goals as you have. Can you upload some pics of your current hair situation in order to give us some more information? All the best!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Rsyanks said:

@gatbsy   Right now I am not to bad , can still get away with some toppix 

63C006D4-781F-4DF1-B0A8-00780AC3BA2F.jpeg

00383DD8-B1E8-43D4-9713-1CED0EBF0F07.jpeg

B2F99000-50EB-4704-8906-25837162F3C1.jpeg

50799FFB-62B0-4607-9AD7-F0F35528CF97.jpeg

Who did your prior surgery and how long was it?

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider. 

• 2 weeks later...